• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - Sex Standing [Final] [Octo Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

AMRFTY

There comes a moment where the robot decides to stop delivering. And the sex didn’t stop me.

Sex Standing surprised me. I was thinking this was sort of an adventure game. This is an indie Death Stranding with mandatory sex jobs in between. The sex isn’t fun nor creative, it’s a loop that you can look around like a gallery. This is an action game.

Story wise you’re the new model Servant-EXTRA Bot T069 Ultima - SEXbot for short. You’ve been sent out to a colony to help on missions and relieve crewmembers of their sexual needs. You’re strong, nimble, agile and potentially great with weaponry. You touchdown at the town and go from point A to B, completing missions. And then you get used for sex. Willy, Billy, Sam, Josh Mike - they all want turns testing out your new features.

The missions are PS2 area level, meaning you ‘go to a place’ and ‘do a thing’. Sometimes it’s picking up objects, other times it’s killing enemies. The shooting mechanic is botched, but gets better as you upgrade your weapons to the point where it actually becomes almost playable. Your best tactic is to run, grab shit, and run right back. After a hard mission you’re expected to relieve a crewmember of their stress on a mission you did, which often means you’ll be fucked in a single position. You can turn the view to get a better look and then exit the gallery. Next mission.

There are weapon upgrades, but most of the weapons aren’t really things you’d like. The sniper is crooked and by the time it becomes dependable in terms of distance, you might as well take people out with your rifle. The platforming and moving mechanic is seriously PS2 era as you will fall and die trying to make correct jumps that are nearly impossible.

The sexual content really isn’t there much aside from a set of gallery poses where SEXbot gets fucked by the same character (even though different men are presented in the story) and up until my crash right before the end of the game all I did was shoot shit, loot shit an fuck shit. Uninstalled because I knew it wasn’t going to change much.

Gave the game the benefit of the doubt and when the weapons picked up it reminded me of a low-budget PS2 era game. Play this if you want a run and gun game with a few sex positions or a taste of what it’s like to be a SEXbot in the future. The dev made an effort, but it’s just too broken to stick. Play Death Stranding if you want a premium experience.

2 / 5, it’s just not good enough to want to finish. Not even to see the blonde chick with nice tits get railed in broken graphics.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Geoffroy_79

It's a good game with decent gameplay. The AI is not totally stupid.
    The story is bland, really really bad.
    Warning, you must search secrets places to unlock scenes.
    So if you see a lone chair on a rock for example, try to use it.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

cooperdk

As with many other games of the same dev, this game smells far away of a Russkij developer who thought he'd cash in on three sex animations and no cumshot but base it off either games or kinks that are popular.

This game is a fucking mess to control and the only reward is a 16-frame 3D animation in one position (with NO cumshot). Not even a good animation, either. It looks like a short Daz thing.

Also, the protagonist is badly proportioned with a much too large head and too big feet in the sex animations. She doesn't even look really hot, and certainly not like a sex bot should look.

There's a reason for the price, which is $4 on Steam.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

faptainsmutlord

For those who are curious, it's supposed to be a parody of Death Stranding, just with sex (sike, you THOUGHT there would be sex). You play as a multipurpose robot that does menial fetch and repair tasks as well as serves as a sex bot.

To put it shortly, this is a game that tries to do too many things and doesn't end up being good at anything specific. An average game, but since it was done by a single developer (or a small team, I'm not too sure) I feel like a little credit is due.

Let's start with the bad stuff, because I feel that these are things most people would take issue with.

- My biggest gripe is that the sex scenes are mediocre. You can't choose the pose, you can't choose who you want to have sex with, nothing. No descriptions, no dialogue during sex, no fetishes. Also, every NPC uses the same model under their armor so all your sex scenes are pretty much with the same baldie. Essentially after every completed quest an NPC will decide they want to use the sex bot, and you just get to rotate the camera to view it from different angles. That's all. And in a sex game, this really trumps everything else in my opinion.

- Combat is...okay? Shooting is okay at least. Melee is just badly implemented, it feels like you're just facetanking hits to smack enemies when you melee because the dodge can't be bound to a convenient button. But all in all the combat eventually feels tedious and so you find yourself just running past enemies to speedrun your missions and get to the next basic-ass sex scene.

- Hitboxes are janky. There are mountains/borders to the map and you can sort of climb over them, but the hitboxes are so wonky that it's such a chore. For example a rock has a hitbox that's larger than it looks so while it initially looks jumpable, when you actually try it you end up bouncing or sliding off. Now this alone wouldn't be too much of an issue, but then the game has some parkour portions as part of it's quest, and that's where the shitty hitboxes really test your patience. If I jump exactly where there appears to be flat ground I should be fine right? Nope, have fun sliding off and dying only to redo the mission, bozo.

- Everything is needlessly spread out and far away. The amount of content is artificially inflated because you spend so much time just running from place to place mindlessly. Sometimes your destination is just to your left but whoops, you have to take a long-ass loop to get there because g e o g r a p h y.

Now for the "good" stuff.

- The model looks pretty good normally (except during the sex animations, she looks possessed during those).

- Decent renders and graphics quality.

- Not as many bugs as you'd expect from a small team, and the game runs relatively smoothly without stuttering too much. Of course, you can't compare it to a AAA game, but it's definitely serviceable and well done in that department.

- Not too grindy. You get a reasonable amount of money after each mission and that allows you to get your upgrades, make your life easier so the missions aren't too much of a chore (more than they already are, at least).

- The shooting feels decent (though there's absolutely no reason to use the pistol and sniper rifle, those are horrible in this game) and could definitely feel fun with a little more polish and better quests/enemies, mission types.

With that being said, I'm giving the game a 3/5 because it has potential and is relatively well-done for a project by a small team/single developer. However, this comes with the huge caveat that the main selling point (the sex) is as good as nonexistent.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

GuyFreely

Really basic, not much to do. No real exploration, can't even climb the hills around the area. A bog standard combat system. Boring quests. Controls are floaty and you might find yourself stuck on terrain or yeeted into a canyon on accident. All for a handful of looped sex animations.