3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
not really necessary as each day passes you'll unlock 1 to 2 things each day, sometimes 3 and since there isn't that much it won't take long.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
So please tell me,
is this game just a short demo, or am I stuck?
-PowerGirl quaters no progress (fuck you she says) stuck, no new Emails or Goals, Matron asks to meet tomorrow (but tomorrow never comes), shopkeeper has only powergirl items.
Is that it?

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Money cheat for this game?
Edit the savedata.ini file located at: C:\Users\<COMPUTER NAME>\AppData\Local\S_A_The_Game

Open the file and locate the [Currencies] section.

Then change the credits amount to whatever you want (but keep the .000000 after whatever figure you enter). Save, then play the game again.

Reactions: neron86

Arkz

Donor
Mar 13, 2018
Awwwh lame. Decided to try the latest version. Not played since April. Still have save file from then but it's just starting over instead. Wish he'd made it in renpy or something, feels so slow going through everything.

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Awwwh lame. Decided to try the latest version. Not played since April. Still have save file from then but it's just starting over instead. Wish he'd made it in renpy or something, feels so slow going through everything.
Why the hell would you want that? Ren'py is awful unless you want another generic VN.

Reactions: mazqaz

Arkz

Donor
Mar 13, 2018
Why the hell would you want that? Ren'py is awful unless you want another generic VN.
Rollback, skip, and easy saves mainly. could always embed prerendered scenes. But yeah I get it has limitations. It's just currently this seems incredibly slow and cumbersome.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Rollback, skip, and easy saves mainly. could always embed prerendered scenes. But yeah I get it has limitations. It's just currently this seems incredibly slow and cumbersome.
Nah if he does it using the ren'py engine the quality of the game would drop real hard.

Reactions: Achelexus

cmccale42

May 3, 2017
according to their patreon the next build is releasing by November 10 and i definitely want to keep an eye on this game.
Well Nov 10 has passed and nothing. Given that it's been almost two years and the game hasn't progressed past the first day or changed much since the first version released a year ago, I have little hope it'll ever be finished. Nice art at least.

How do I take stuff off while in the booth?
Hold Ctrl, click on the silhouette in the inventory.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Well Nov 10 has passed and nothing. Given that it's been almost two years and the game hasn't progressed past the first day or changed much since the first version released a year ago, I have little hope it'll ever be finished. Nice art at least.
Got to agree with you. I think Sabu bit off more then he could chew, in doing this, firstly alone, and secondly, never having done any game or otherwise before. And since he has been charging peeps for this, he really needs to have something more to show for it, then this one day/booth alpha that has existed since day one.

In saying that, I still think it is a safe bet this game will see the light of completion day, before Star Citizen does!! :p

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes