3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

reperspliter

Jul 22, 2017
game crashes after buying all of the upgrades to the booth and they trying to do another shift

and i also have no idea how we were supposed to unequip items when the clients dident want them

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Hold Strg or ALT, then click on the empty space on the table where the Item was laying.

Axer Hell

Apr 26, 2017
You must press corresponding arrow keys (to little arrows) to equip items.
For happy ending you click on heart (you get short animation) when lust bar of customer become yellow (not 100% sure it's that, haven't played a while). To fill bar, equip requested items.
Hope it helps.
How long should you let the animation play?

thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
So after I talk to the Matron the following day, nothing else happens. She just keeps saying she's busy and to come back tomorrow. Is this where the content ends?

Reactions: MaxVaron

evelelf

Jul 1, 2017
Hi there! I wonder is there any way to remove accessories (like butt-plug) after you applied them or I missed something in tutorial? Because they stick to the girl till the end of shift, the only thing I manage to change is outfit.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
1.5 seems very barren. are there any new characters or anything? can I talk to the matron after a while or is she just stuck telling me to see her the next day?

Reactions: MaxVaron

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
I think the game is tagged incorrectly because as far as I can tell the game definitely does not have a male protagonist.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Anyone other than Powergirl?
Also to remove items, hold ALT and click where you picked it up.

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
The installer dosen't work for me; seems either corrupt or faulty since it can't launch the installation progress, dosen't matter which one I download either

xiaofeng

Dec 22, 2016
I really like this style of painting or something.could you please recommend any game or comic like this?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The artist/dev is Sabudengo and as for comics, unsure if he's done any but he has a lot of art and the paintings are some of his drawings. The game is based on them.

Reactions: xiaofeng
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes