• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Bloodpoison

Sep 20, 2018
Same issue as Leyiena tried Locale to Jap and the Emulator None worked i didnt try prev version so i cant say if it worked before tho

Reoxz

Jul 17, 2018
Same error and I can't get past the tutorial. This game looks amazing to., I'm looking forward to playing it!

Reactions: Rayku

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
The base game itself is not translated, so editing the scripts is out of the question. The download I have now, I am not sure if its straight from steam or not. I also have a different download that is from Feb 21 but its the same size as the current version I have and its cracked.

I will have to dig more later today (its 0230 now). I did try SteamEmu but it didnt work at all.

Bloodpoison

Sep 20, 2018
ok just replaced the new (not working) version with the Old version and didnt get an Error there can now play it

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
ok just replaced the new (not working) version with the Old version and didnt get an Error there can now play it
The question is, do you have the update?

The update is with the OMAKE(deleted scenes)

Bloodpoison

Sep 20, 2018
how much Hp Does Nobunaga have lol i spent 70k troops and she still alive and kicking my ass

Edit:eek:k nvmd 5k troops leftover and i won oof

Aug 16, 2018
how much Hp Does Nobunaga have lol i spent 70k troops and she still alive and kicking my ass

Edit:eek:k nvmd 5k troops leftover and i won oof
I usually beat her by entering her battleground with a bunch of melee guys already deployed. While she's slowly churning them up, I unleash projectile people (bows, fans). Once the melee guys are all dead, I stop deploying projectiles and switch back to melee and attrit her slowly. Using bomb-units may also work in the latter stages.

Joshego

Donor
Aug 7, 2016
it shows an error message that I can't read. I believe it says a BGM issue and a file can't locate. I have tried NTLEA and system locale.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Can confirm, same error as the one in Lei's screenshot, set to japanese locale, something's up. Came up 5/5 times tried.

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
Pro tip you can guarantee pregnancy by not skipping the H scene and cumming inside at least 5 times

TwistGamerONS

Mar 31, 2018
I just found and beat this game recently so I'm going to give some tips to help people that are just starting it.

General Tips:
-There is no rush to attack anyone quickly as I don't believe anyone except the surprise opponent will attack you before you declare war against them.
-You will never lose territories even if at war. Instead your food/material/gold will be attacked. For this reason there are 2 opponents that you will need to do something special for to help yourself out.
-Develop your territories ASAP!!! Especially the early ones as this helps you gather more resources every turn. This is critical for when you face your first major opponent, House Oda.
-When you use search the same stuff will be found at the same location so if you are looking for something specific you can save beforehand, search a couple areas, then exit game and have your gold at full again till you know where to search.
-If you search every location in a region, a hidden location will appear that gives a unique character.

Battle General Tips:
-DON'T worry about keeping ALL of your troops the same level. In all honesty you might just play/beat the entire game with the initial 4 and then 4 troops you switch in as you get them.
-THERE IS A SANDBOX MODE AFTER YOU BEAT THE GAME. So at that point you can play with the other characters you haven't used during the main game.
-You don't have to use a troop in battle for them to gain experience. They just need to be one of the four troops available during the fight.
-You can reattack levels you already beat in order to gain experience and resources.
-You can use food and/or material to give you character additional experience. Go to unit and right-click character portrait. Slide resources over and press train to use the resources on the character.
-Your special ability of making all of your troops invincible for some time gathers whether you are actively attacking or doing nothing.

Personal Recommendation Tips:
-FOCUS ON LEVELING UP A GREEN LANCER!!!
Lancers make great characters and there are 2 levels you can completely clear with just green lancers for some decent experience and to help with leveling up other characters.
These 2 levels are:
House Uesugi stage 3 for early leveling
House Imagawa stage 2 for mid leveling

-Another troops I would recommend getting is a Blue Sword user. This will be most important during Oda's battle as sword users can be spawned faster than other troops.
-When you beat House Haniwa you can search for an elementless tank called Haniwa Chief. Once you get him, level him up a lot as he can be very useful for the end game battles.
-You will also want 1 bomber for the very last battle. I used a bomber but a fan may work. Not so sure about using an archer or pistol.

The 2 opponents you need to do something specific for are:
-House Haniwa. Use up all of your Gold (searching helps!) BEFORE declaring war against them. Then beat them ASAP. They aren't hard to beat.
-House Oda. Use up ALL Food/Material on training characters and all Gold on searching BEFORE declaring war against them. Also do that at the end of turn while fighting them.

House Oda Strategies:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When you start you'll see that the opponents in the first stage will one shot kill all of your troops. To help with this deploy 1 troop and then wait for your special to get full. Then send out your troops while you're invincible to slowly work on taking out the enemy. Rinse and repeat. There are no time limits and you aren't penalized for taking 8 minutes or so to clear the damn stage. The first row of enemy is Red so something like the Blue Sword user which can spawn quickly is really helpful to start. The Green Lancer will work for the last 2 rows since there's no weakness versus them.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes