Wolf RPG - Completed - Sengoku NEET [v2.20] [JaxyCreate]

1. 4.00 star(s)

spacezombie

I am a bit bias because I really like the sengoku era, but I thing the game is pretty good.

The gameplay is very fun and not complicated, the battles are pretty easy but still feel good to beat, and the game isn´t too grindy or even long.

The sex scenes were decent, art was good too.

The game isn´t the best or anything but if you like conquering games or just this time period I would recommend it.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Yeah this game isn't very good.

The visuals are gorgeous, the dialogue is enjoyable - but gameplay is key and Sengoku Neet doesn't have it. There is no room for creativity and individuality when winning requires playing in certain and specific ways.

Honestly if you could play a cheat file, you should. Because the gameplay is what mainly drags this experience down. Its monotony and mediocrity to the max yo.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Hitman98

A Sengoku Rance parody that's not really worth it, it does try out a different battle gameplay but it's rather boring, there is barely any stories, no character event, alright art and sex scene.

I guess i'd recommanded only for gameplay if you're into that kind of game, there is nothing else worth to see here.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Landladies & Tenants

Just an unexpectedly great game with a crazy premise that just works.

It takes a standard turn-based resource management strategy simulator and plops in a healthy dosage of Japanese civil war history and harem simulator. Surprisingly addictive for easily 15-20 hours of gameplay. Conquering provinces and scouring them for your defeated female enemies gives you access to them as both generals and concubines. They improve their combat skills as you train them, and their potential combat level increases as you impregnate them. Each general--both the concubine kind and the general kind--has a designated weapon and color assigned to him/her, so you end up with rock-paper-scissor color dynamic and melee/ranged weapons. Nimbuscloud is right though: once you get Nobunaga and guns it's a huge boost if you realize what a huge boost staying out of the enemy's range is.

The h-scenes are pretty good at first. You get them on the initial "defeat" of the enemy, and then again when you go around the defeated province(s) "catching" them and visiting them in your harem to properly knock them up. There aren't any real complex animations: the game uses shifting closeups and popping text to denote sexual activity, and the only real choices you have generally are how much clothes your concubines aren't wearing. It's entertaining at first, but starts wearing a little thin pretty fast. The prospect of more h-scenes and the awesome strategy simulator gameplay was what kept me going, not the h-scene art.

There are a number of critiques of the game. First, the combat simulator mechanics take a while to figure out and I'm still not entirely sure how things like Max Power work. The game really does become easier once you ralize you canjust outrange most enemies with a gun unit commander, but that's not immediately apparent and getting your first gun commander-concubine Nobunaga is incredibly difficult. The rest of the game was smoth sailing from there.

Another major problem with the game is just the repetitiveness of the h-scenes. There's no variability/replayability among them, but at the same time if you want a 90% chance of conceiving, you'll have to manually click through four orgasms, then for the game to play the same 20-second scene to determine if she conceived. Even if you played the "skip sex button," you'll still be forced to watch that 20-second scene and usually find out that she did not conceive. This is a big deal when you're limited to just three "actions' per turn and by the end have a massive harem. This is easily like 75% of your time in the game, just clicking through the orgasms and waiting to find out if she conceived.

That said, the game is incredibly addictive. The actual art is very good, the writing clever and funny, and the understanding and reinterpretation of Japanese history is excellent. And the actual combat/strategy management mechanics are solid. But the drawn out conception process for every time you want to get a concubine-general pregnant was really unnecessary, and the actual h-scenes lacked variety.