3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

KaLe97

Apr 16, 2018
Just curious, how the heck am I supposed to beat Oda Nobunaga when she uses gatling gun which wipes out pretty much all troops every 5 seconds?

Edit: nvm, got gunners and then just spammed it (I think I used about 50,000? people total for that damn castle)

Last edited:

zzphatzz

Apr 3, 2018
can not launch the game, but I don't understand the error massege. It seems some bmg and a picture has error?
you should try to install "Locale Emulator " and right click the game , choose locale emulator, choose run in japanese . It run with me when i see the bug error graphic

Reactions: mali9292
Apr 24, 2018
Just curious, how the heck am I supposed to beat Oda Nobunaga when she uses gatling gun which wipes out pretty much all troops every 5 seconds?

Edit: nvm, got gunners and then just spammed it (I think I used about 50,000? people total for that damn castle)
Taking her out early makes the game way easier in the long run. I used lancers and made them invincible during her gatling gun attacks. It was probably the longest, toughest fight of the game, I lost almost every one of my +/- 100k population, and ended up having to wait until the gauge re-filled to deploy my troops toward the end. On the up-side, I don't think there's any penalty for taking too much time, and once she finally went down the rest of the game was a breeze. She'd even beat most other muskets, since I had levels on her by the time I ran into them.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Can you cheat the gold with cheat engine? I tried but nothing worked -.-
Worked for me. I think you have to use the "2 x ( ) + 1" formula. Anyway some RPG maker game use that formula. For example, if you wanna search for 1000, you just input "2*1000+1" into the search box. I don't remember if its the normal or that formula. I finished it a long time ago, sorry.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Taking her out early makes the game way easier in the long run. I used lancers and made them invincible during her gatling gun attacks. It was probably the longest, toughest fight of the game, I lost almost every one of my +/- 100k population, and ended up having to wait until the gauge re-filled to deploy my troops toward the end. On the up-side, I don't think there's any penalty for taking too much time, and once she finally went down the rest of the game was a breeze. She'd even beat most other muskets, since I had levels on her by the time I ran into them.
The problem is how? I've plotted out the quickest course to her territory, but that's 4 provinces snaking through eastern Japan. Each with their own defenses I have to work to crack.

I doubt she'll be a sitting duck for me...and if the chicken province was the easiest I hate to think what I have to do for those 5 provinces...

Apr 24, 2018
The problem is how? I've plotted out the quickest course to her territory, but that's 4 provinces snaking through eastern Japan. Each with their own defenses I have to work to crack.

I doubt she'll be a sitting duck for me...and if the chicken province was the easiest I hate to think what I have to do for those 5 provinces...

If you're having trouble with the game in general, I really recommend taking 3 lancers, one of each element, and then the elementless aoe magic. If you're quick, you can have your lancers tank the damage and the magic just wreck everything. Depending on what you're fighting, the magic might be able to sit just out of range and destroy everything too, . Like even in some fights where they fight things with technically longer range, if there's spearmen sitting in front of bombers, for instance, you send a unit of mages and they'll attack the spears, but hit and kill the bombers first, without ever taking damage. That won a lot of early fights for me.

I'm not going to pretend to know exactly when to take on Nobunaga, but I think it was either just before or just after Mori (the weird fish-guy) for me. He was a soft little wall I ran into for a bit. That's another thing, the game isn't going to penalize you for taking your time like Rance does, so you can spend a little bit impregnating your harem girls and running drills for experience, while you upgrade your infrastructure. I don't think I fought her immediately when she was available, I think I tried and her troops wrecked me at first. It took a bit for my spearmen to not die instantly when they were shot at.

W65

May 31, 2018
can anyone translate this for me please.lol.
So the top box's radio buttons are--I assume--using Direct3D or DirectDraw (top radio button is 3D, bottom radio button is software mode).

The next box down is window vs. fullscreen.

The next one looks like rendering quality options (and I think it wants you to hit f5 in-game to change them) although I don't immediately recognize which one is high and which one is low (kanji were never my strong point).

The bottom-left one is background music on or off, and the bottom-right is sound effects on or off.

The three buttons are okay, probably "default," and cancel.

It's a standard config screen for I think Wolf RPG.

As far as that goes, shouldn't this thread get the Wolf RPG placard if that's the case?

wraith17

May 28, 2017
So the top box's radio buttons are--I assume--using Direct3D or DirectDraw (top radio button is 3D, bottom radio button is software mode).

The next box down is window vs. fullscreen.

The next one looks like rendering quality options (and I think it wants you to hit f5 in-game to change them) although I don't immediately recognize which one is high and which one is low (kanji were never my strong point).

The bottom-left one is background music on or off, and the bottom-right is sound effects on or off.

The three buttons are okay, probably "default," and cancel.

It's a standard config screen for I think Wolf RPG.

As far as that goes, shouldn't this thread get the Wolf RPG placard if that's the case?
Thank you very much for the info.:)

W65

May 31, 2018
The lolis are removed in the Steam version.
That's not a surprise at all, and it's probably what most questionable content games that want to make it onto Steam will have to end up doing. The last thing Valve wants is a Hot Coffee: Pedo Edition scandal. It's really still sorta amazing to me that they're not making "no characters who even look of questionable age" a hard and fast rule, given how utterly radioactive the issue would be if it were to make it into the mainstream. Maybe they have done so--I don't follow the issue all that closely, but I do know that there's been confusion and waffling by Valve on the adult games question as a whole.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes