• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
I saw on the Ci en from the devs that 1.97 is out and that actually fix the cinema scene and thus I think with that, should be able to get 2 and 3 for the cinema.

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
I can't get Ayano or Mayuko to show up at the cinema for the movie scenes.
Strength and Skills are maxed, I completed all of the training, maxed Lust for Ayano and Mayuko, maxed Favorability with the boyfriend and husband, 3 cameras placed, saw someone (Bam!) appear at the construction yard at 2 AM (don't know what that is all about), I'm pretty sure that I viewed all of the sex scenes at the various locations around the dojo after training and in Ayano' and Mayuko's homes... did I miss anything?

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Strength and Skills are maxed, I completed all of the training, maxed Lust for Ayano and Mayuko, maxed Favorability with the boyfriend and husband, 3 cameras placed, saw someone (Bam!) appear at the construction yard at 2 AM (don't know what that is all about), I'm pretty sure that I viewed all of the sex scenes at the various locations around the dojo after training and in Ayano' and Mayuko's homes... did I miss anything?
Both Ayano and Mayuko will be outside the cinema with their BF/husband during 5pm to 6pm. The one at the construction site during 2am is Yui the girl at the convenient store.

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
I had the same problem, when i played a long time ago. It's actually not a random, just a very specific rules. They only appear at the cinema if you trained with them, but didn't lewd them afterwards.

Zoinm

Feb 12, 2023
i installed the game, extracted and when i try to run, it doesn't work, it just freezes at the black screen from the beggining :(
can somebody help me, please?

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes