Misumiso

Jan 1, 2023
can some one post the uncensored version thanks dont wanna start the uncensored one .-.

Last edited:

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
what do you mean by editing saves? Like over writing it?
It's one of the widespread methods to cheat. Just instead of changing values like money/life/etc in real time (like cheatengine does), you change them in your save file. Some games easier to crack with one way, some with other.

Siten0

Jan 7, 2023
Change your pc region settings to English (American) or any other english setting then start the game
First of all, yes it worked! Secondly, I'm really wondering why this is happening right now, but I'll choose to ignore it and thirdly, thank you, you are a life saver.

Reactions: ElectroLux0

SSSnowman

Feb 10, 2024
It's one of the widespread methods to cheat. Just instead of changing values like money/life/etc in real time (like cheatengine does), you change them in your save file. Some games easier to crack with one way, some with other.
Ok then, how can you just change the values?

RickReturns

Dec 16, 2021
So there is no english translation for this two games from the same developer yet..., am I right?

But giving the developer time he will probably release an official translation as he has done for the self-defense dojo i hope...

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
So there is no english translation for this two games from the same developer yet..., am I right?

But giving the developer time he will probably release an official translation as he has done for the self-defense dojo i hope...
In the latest update they mention that the Eng translation for Massage Parlor is complete, but they're checking it to be sure.

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
It depends. Sometimes save-files in completely fresh and not encoded state. In that case you could just open it with wordpad, and change values. Most of the time they are encoded though, so you need to decode them first. There are automatic tools that could do that, but obviously they are also vary from game to game.

Personally, i never decoded save-files myself, i just answered the common question "what do you mean by editing saves? Like over writing it?", aka "what's the point of editing saves? For what reason?"

The only time when i cheated by editing save file, it was a simple document with a number that correlates with the ammount of stages cleared. Sometimes it's easy enough :D

MaceW

Mar 8, 2018
To answer what you're actually asking, using cheat engine on the fishing currency from the fishing mini-game is the best/fastest way to cheat for money, you can then convert that to money by selling the fish

Reactions: SSSnowman
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes