♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I forgot to mention but I didn't get a chance to film any sex scenes in the dojo even though I bought the infrared camera early on from Yoshiteru Miura (the fisherman) - who knows all the fish but don't know how to catch one :censored: - Is there anything "special" to do to use it?

Edit: Ok , my bad. I wasn't looking for the right topic. I'm such... mpff :FacePalm:

Last edited:

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
I forgot to mention but I didn't get a chance to film any sex scenes in the dojo even though I bought the infrared camera early on from Yoshiteru Miura (the fisherman) - who knows all the fish but don't know how to catch one :censored: - Is there anything "special" to do to use it?

Edit: Ok , my bad. I wasn't looking for the right topic. I'm such... mpff :FacePalm:
You can use it to stalk the women in their home. 2 in big breasts and 1 in flat. Mostly useless. It's just to see marriage sex and young couple sex.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
You can use it to stalk the women in their home. 2 in big breasts and 1 in flat. Mostly useless. It's just to see marriage sex and young couple sex.
Nope! :giggle: I wasn't talking about the spy cams that you can setup in both apartements but about the infrared camera. The one you can shoot videos with in the dojo so you can sell them to the shady guy on the construction site at nitght.
Btw, as you can see, I edited my post and "said" that I was looking in the wrong topic when looking for the answer. So it's solved. Anyway, thanks for answering.
happy-homer.gif

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Nope! :giggle: I wasn't talking about the spy cams that you can setup in both apartements but about the infrared camera. The one you can shoot videos with in the dojo so you can sell them to the shady guy on the construction site at nitght.
Btw, as you can see, I edited my post and "said" that I was looking in the wrong topic when looking for the answer. So it's solved. Anyway, thanks for answering.
View attachment 3643841
Yeah the digital camera. It can record during sex to sell them to the gangster at the construction at night but I would advice just to sell one of each as the 2nd copy wouldn't fletch that much. The main thing selling the video to the gangster is that the husband/BF will purchase it and cause them to be depress and mainly to complete the collection scenes.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022

There isn't any special way to use it. Just look at the path of the fish and toss it. Main thing to fish earlier to purchase the 2 drill from Miura asap. Oh yeah, best to go for the big or huge one which need to get the upgrade version asap as they are further away.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Hummm... Weird :unsure:
So, I just finished my first playthrough,I mean that I've reach one ending, and I didn't pay attention if that was the case during this one, but something seems wrong here. Judo book intermediate edition costs more than the Judo book advanced edition, although by definition, intermediate is below advanced, but you can buy the advanced which requires less skill and strength than intermediate edition.

View attachment 3642710 View attachment 3642711
Well, whatever. I'll end up bang them all and is all that matter :giggle:
I don't really remember about the intermediate being more expensive as I can earn pretty a lot within 4 to 5 days and didn't really bothered about it.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Don't take the wrong way but,

Could you please

Yeah the digital camera. It can record during sex to sell them to the gangster at the construction at night but I would advice just to sell one of each as the 2nd copy wouldn't fletch that much. The main thing selling the video to the gangster is that the husband/BF will purchase it and cause them to be depress and mainly to complete the collection scenes.
Try to condense these posts into one

There isn't any special way to use it. Just look at the path of the fish and toss it. Main thing to fish earlier to purchase the 2 drill from Miura asap. Oh yeah, best to go for the big or huge one which need to get the upgrade version asap as they are further away.
By using the button "Quote" like I did?

I don't really remember about the intermediate being more expensive as I can earn pretty a lot within 4 to 5 days and didn't really bothered about it.
Thanks, it woud be greatly appreciated.

It's way easier to read and avoids cluttering the thread

Anyway, thanks for answering, but I was saying early, I was looking for the answer in the wrong thread.
(Don't ask me how I did that, there are days like that)
The path of fish? Well, the main point going to fish is to earn a lot of money to buy items quickly, caugh a lot of fishs to exchange with the fisherman's items, and also steal Aoi (the aquagirl) from him
I already have all the driling tools which serve to find some other specific items (fishing rod, gold bar, ect...) and I use them all one after the other, so more chance of finding these specific items.

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
For those who can't read Japanese
I made a makeshift translation from "DLsite" web pages, for for NTR dojo and Massage parlor with them DLC and put them into PDF files

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
I had did a translation from the DLsite for most of their post but I posted them accordingly from which game to which game thread they belong to. Hmm, using the Google translate doesn't actually translate it properly as well as I use my own word which best match the explanation as best I can which make it understandable to doesn't lose the intent of the sentence.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lustful-...ji-saabisunihamaru-tachi.192844/post-13091721 (This is a thread on Massage shop but it's locked and can't post on it anymore but it still quite a fair bit of information including guide that I also had posted.)

https://f95zone.to/threads/no-massaaji-saabisunihamaru-tachi-wakuwaku.193033/post-13736075 (Currently I will post anything I see from the Ci-en site to here for the massage shop

I prefer to keep the massage shop game stuff separate from this Self defense Dojo separate as I had seen someone gotten confused by the 2 games info posted here at the same time.

Reactions: phoenix31

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I had did a translation from the DLsite for most of their post but I posted them accordingly from which game to which game thread they belong to. Hmm, using the Google translate doesn't actually translate it properly as well as I use my own word which best match the explanation as best I can which make it understandable to doesn't lose the intent of the sentence.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lustful-...ji-saabisunihamaru-tachi.192844/post-13091721 (This is a thread on Massage shop but it's locked and can't post on it anymore but it still quite a fair bit of information including guide that I also had posted.)

https://f95zone.to/threads/no-massaaji-saabisunihamaru-tachi-wakuwaku.193033/post-13736075 (Currently I will post anything I see from the Ci-en site to here for the massage shop

I prefer to keep the massage shop game stuff separate from this Self defense Dojo separate as I had seen someone gotten confused by the 2 games info posted here at the same time.
I did a quick translation of the presentation pages of these two games, not the Dev posts concerning the new updates, for those who don't speak Japanese to give a better idea of what they are looking at. I did it to help, not to be complimented or whatever. The pdfs are downloadable separately, and named according to the original titles, so no confusion possible. Japanese may not be my native language, but I think the translations are not that bad. But since you seem like an expert, tell me what doesn't make sense in these sentences

Self-defense Dojo Secret NTR Lessons + DLC_001.png Self-defense Dojo Secret NTR Lessons + DLC_002.png Self-defense Dojo Secret NTR Lessons + DLC_003.png Self-defense Dojo Secret NTR Lessons + DLC_004.png Self-defense Dojo Secret NTR Lessons + DLC_005.png Self-defense Dojo Secret NTR Lessons + DLC_006.png Self-defense Dojo Secret NTR Lessons + DLC_007.png Self-defense Dojo Secret NTR Lessons + DLC_008.png Self-defense Dojo Secret NTR Lessons + DLC_009.png Self-defense Dojo Secret NTR Lessons + DLC_010.png Self-defense Dojo Secret NTR Lessons + DLC_011.png Self-defense Dojo Secret NTR Lessons + DLC_012.png

Reactions: CroakerEatsBacon

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
I did a quick translation of the presentation pages of these two games, not the Dev posts concerning the new updates, for those who don't speak Japanese to give a better idea of what they are looking at. I did it to help, not to be complimented or whatever. The pdfs are downloadable separately, and named according to the original titles, so no confusion possible. Japanese may not be my native language, but I think the translations are not that bad. But since you seem like an expert, tell me what doesn't make sense in these sentences

View attachment 3649755 View attachment 3649756 View attachment 3649757 View attachment 3649758 View attachment 3649759 View attachment 3649760 View attachment 3649762 View attachment 3649763 View attachment 3649764 View attachment 3649765 View attachment 3649766 View attachment 3649767
First of all I won't call myself expert but I do understand Japanese and Japanese isn't my native as well. I didn't meant to be any disrespect or anything. I did the translation of the massage shop DLC quite a while when the Dev release it on their Ci-en and I did only look at the massage shop DLC pdf which you had posted and some I felt it's not translated well. Normally I won't really know what's wrong unless I checked and compare the translated verse the original text. Currently I don't see any problem with it. Frankly it's not a competition on who can do a better translation here. I am just simply letting other here know what I had previously posted and there is other threads available. If you think it's offensive, then I can stop and I probably will stop posting anything else on here. Thanks.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
First of all I won't call myself expert but I do understand Japanese and Japanese isn't my native as well. I didn't meant to be any disrespect or anything. I did the translation of the massage shop DLC quite a while when the Dev release it on their Ci-en and I did only look at the massage shop DLC pdf which you had posted and some I felt it's not translated well. Normally I won't really know what's wrong unless I checked and compare the translated verse the original text. Currently I don't see any problem with it. Frankly it's not a competition on who can do a better translation here. I am just simply letting other here know what I had previously posted and there is other threads available. If you think it's offensive, then I can stop and I probably will stop posting anything else on here. Thanks.
OK OK. I didn't want to be aggressive or anything like that, and like you said, it's not a competition. I didn't feel offended either, so we're cool. I know that online translators are not accurate enough to convey the actual meaning of expressions, etc.
In these translations I have only made a small comparison between several cross-translations from the web, and what I am able to understand, since my last Japanese lessons go back a while ago. But if you have time, I would like you to look at these files and tell me what you think. :)

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
OK OK. I didn't want to be aggressive or anything like that, and like you said, it's not a competition. I didn't feel offended either, so we're cool. I know that online translators are not accurate enough to convey the actual meaning of expressions, etc.
In these translations I have only made a small comparison between several cross-translations from the web, and what I am able to understand, since my last Japanese lessons go back a while ago. But if you have time, I would like you to look at these files and tell me what you think. :)
Oh that I can help with but do you also have the original text in Japanese? So I can cross reference as well.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Oh that I can help with but do you also have the original text in Japanese? So I can cross reference as well.
I didn't keep the original copies but it's on DLsite page. I can re-download and then upload them here if you want. That don't bother me. They are mainly images with text, like the ones on the OP's screenshots

benten9009

Sep 29, 2023
anyone got a save file for the newest ver with the full gallery?

edit: nvm i got it (page 67)

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I don't even know if it is possible with this version (v1.95 +dlc) to have the whole gallery without cheating. Even though I did them all on my first playthrough, I couldn't get any of the cinema scenes or the ones with Yui or the one with the fisherman.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes