Unity Completed Seleka Exposes Herself in a Naked Coat and Hopefully Doesn't Get Caught [Final] [SheableSoft]

4.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Starss

Oct 3, 2017
Apologies if this was shared already, but the new game looks even more amazing than the first one :p
Sadly I think this is not a playable version right now, the last version seems to be 1.3 or i didn't found a DDL link

lowspecgamer

Feb 17, 2021
Anybody know how this game run in ayaneo geek?
I want to buy one but worried due to the unity games badly optimized.

LucyLuSwitch

Jan 8, 2020
I almost regret finding out about this game and playing it because it's so fucking good that it singlehandedly made me start enjoying exhibitionist content. annd now the sequel to this joins my ever growing list of "More content for an H-game that I have to wait who knows how long to play" alongside Monster Girl Paradox part 3, anything new for Lilith's throne, and anything new from the Karryn's Prison devs...

Apr 13, 2023
Anybody know how this game run in ayaneo geek?
I want to buy one but worried due to the unity games badly optimized.
Linking tech specs would be tad more useful...

I've personally tested Seleka w/ Ryzen 5 3500U & Mobile Vega 8. Which seems to be worse than Ayaneo Geek specs.
With all blur and post-processing disabled, on medium to low visual effects preset, everything was EXCELLENT.
The developer did surprisingly good job, the game is an exemplar of Unity game optimization.

Your handheld probably can handle 1st game level on Max preset, 2nd and 3rd on med to max, just fine.
If in doubt, "demo version" (heh) is right in this thread :)

Reactions: lowspecgamer

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen...
This time, the primary focus is all about character customization—things like height, width, skin tone, facial proportions, pubic hair, all that wonderful good stuff that really makes your MC feel like your MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 13, 2022
Ladies and gentlemen...
This time, the primary focus is all about character customization—things like height, width, skin tone, facial proportions, pubic hair, all that wonderful good stuff that really makes your MC feel like your MC.
I can feel the immersion behind the character creation

LucyLuSwitch

Jan 8, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen...
This is currently the game I'm the most hyped about. Every single morsel of Information we get furthers my hype

Reactions: Banshee96

yuls

Jul 1, 2022
Uncensor plugin.
you must install the first. current latest ver is # .

Edit. the Dildo has issue(?). solved.
Edit2. fixed unstable works of uncensor. plz re-download plugin.

Install
  • Install BepInEx BE. (extract it to game folder)
  • Run game once. the BepInEx\unity-libs folder will be created.
  • put plugin file(barenai_helper.dll) to BepinEx\plugins folder.

Features
  • Uncensored
  • F1 : Muteki(invincibility) toggle. (different from game built-in)
maybe it doesnt work anymore, bepInEx\unity-libs folder doesnt show after i run the game, how do i fix this?

4.70 star(s) 47 Votes