Unity Completed Seleka Exposes Herself in a Naked Coat and Hopefully Doesn't Get Caught [Final] [SheableSoft]

4.70 star(s) 47 Votes

AD5

Jul 2, 2017
Yo the dev responded to the message I sent and said this:
"It's an interesting idea, but creating experiences that involve cooperating with NPCs seems a bit challenging... This time, I'm thinking of making it so that SEX starts only when you're discovered."

Reactions: Eicosa

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Yo the dev responded to the message I sent and said this:
"It's an interesting idea, but creating experiences that involve cooperating with NPCs seems a bit challenging... This time, I'm thinking of making it so that SEX starts only when you're discovered."
It's nice that dev responded and listened to new ideas.
However..I expected this. We can't have everything, something is too complicated and beyond devs capabilities. But it still looks like a big step forward and an interesting sequel.:)

Reactions: AD5

AD5

Jul 2, 2017
It's nice that dev responded and listened to new ideas.
However..I expected this. We can't have everything, something is too complicated and beyond devs capabilities. But it still looks like a big step forward and an interesting sequel.:)
Yeah true, to be honest I'm just glad he found it to be an interesting idea that means some form of it might be in a third game if he decides to make another one

Feb 26, 2018
I can't get through this screen the game won't even start can someone help me
View attachment 3399082
For anyone still having the infinite loading screen issue, finally found a fix, you want to change the regional format as well not just the display language.

With that finally got to play and clear it, gotta say pretty great game.
Quoting myself since it doesn't look like you'll bother checking pages before for a fix

• Haha
Reactions: Slx___

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018

General summary of the post:
  • functioning handcuffs, with two ways to use them;
  • insertable vibrators, with the option to toggle weak, strong, or random power levels;
  • a blindfold that limits the visible range of the player character; and
  • fleshing out a day/night cycle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
How do I apply the uncensored patch? "Extract it in game folder", I did. But there's no "BepInEx\unity-libs" folder.
first BepInEx installed and run game once, BepInEx is making folder and files "unity-libs" and "interop" folder. it's needed to BepInEx. downloading interop and makes files.
if failed downloading interop, BepInEx is failed to load. some people said that "can't downloading"
another case is caused anti-virus.

TheLaughingDonkey

Aug 5, 2023
I've installed the BepInEx directly at the "game" folder, a "BepInEx" folder appeared with a folder named "core" inside it. A bunch of files is inside the "core" folder. I already ran the game (I used my finished one). There's no "unity-libs" and "interop" folders inside. All of this is already excluded from Windows defender (I have no other AVs).

I can send you my files if you want.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I've installed the BepInEx directly at the "game" folder, a "BepInEx" folder appeared with a folder named "core" inside it. A bunch of files is inside the "core" folder. I already ran the game (I used my finished one). There's no "unity-libs" and "interop" folders inside. All of this is already excluded from Windows defender (I have no other AVs).

I can send you my files if you want.
1710084906934.png
some people can't download "unity-libs" caused by DNS. that case, use the VPN once.(just needed 1 time)

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Oh, use a VPN? Okay, I tried it. Same result. BepInEx folder is the only new thing.
Perhaps you can send me your game instead? Unity-libs really isn't appearing. Maybe you can upload the file on mediafire (If there's a file size limit here).
can you show the log file ? ("BepInEx\ErrorLog.log" and another)

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
There's no logs. Do I need a fresh new copy of the game to apply the patch?
it looks like that you used BepInEx 5.4.22(mono type).
this game's client type is il2cpp. you must use .
use latest version. (current is #688) you have x64 client. use
as screenshot which i uploaded, there is "dotnet" folder. BepInEx BE il2cpp type has that folder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheLaughingDonkey

TheLaughingDonkey

Aug 5, 2023
it looks like that you used BepInEx 5.4.22(mono type).
this game's client type is il2cpp. you must use .
use latest version. (current is #688) you have x64 client. use
as screenshot which i uploaded, there is "dotnet" folder. BepInEx BE il2cpp type has that folder.
All right, its working now. Thanks!

FailingHearts

Nov 28, 2020
Install
  • Install BepInEx BE. (extract it to game folder)
  • Run game once. the BepInEx\unity-libs folder will be created.
  • put plugin file(barenai_helper.dll) to BepinEx\plugins folder.
It doesn't seem to be working right? I'm sure I'm doing everything correctly but no folder is being created.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
It doesn't seem to be working right? I'm sure I'm doing everything correctly but no folder is being created.
when game start, the debug window will be showed. is log stopped at "blahblah download" ? can you show the log ?

4.70 star(s) 47 Votes