• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Seleka Exposes Herself in a Naked Coat and Hopefully Doesn't Get Caught [Final] [SheableSoft]

4.70 star(s) 48 Votes

Slx___

Apr 11, 2022
Thank you very much DocRipper. However, somehow, this still doesn't work. "winhttp.dll" comes up with pic related. And if I put the dash behind it, then the game is still censored somehow.

View attachment 3286328

I don't even understand how this is happening. How can the exact files that are uncensored on your end, be censored on my end? The only other thing I can think off is wiping all my save data and starting afresh. Someone needs to get Japan to update their dumb censorship laws already.

That is not a game error but a .NET error. Most likely you have an old version of .NET installed. You should uninstall everything .NET and then install just for legacy support and to get the most up to date version.

Digyana

Aug 12, 2022
Try to stop antivirus if "Downloading unity base libraries" for first launch, after that, you can run your antivirus
Then put the barenai_helper.dll to plugins

Mine works!!!

Twomuchsurv

Jul 11, 2023
A cheat table that should cover the majority of the game.
this includes
- No suspicion (it's just invincibility mode)
- Custom max suspicion (if you want the gauge to stop at certain percentage for some reason)
- Custom exhibit bonus (controls your rp gain, heart rate and mission progress speed, 5000% is near instant)
- Clothes state/exhibit butt state (ignore rank)
- Action state (won't do it visually but the game still counts it)
- Custom orgasm meter increment/decrement
- Movespeed multiplier
- etc.

Troubleshoot:
# Stuck after reaching orgasm after changing action state to "masturbation" or "dildo masturbation"
You can just set the "Input Block State" to "unlocked". note that freezing this value to "unlocked" will block certain mission from progressing even if you did it (e.g. Sitting on a bench while ......)
Added few stuff
- Shop item prices (Costumizable prices)
- Free shop (all items cost 0G)

• Sad
Reactions: StevieJobs and nuks
Sep 23, 2018
More Japanese should have patreon, this game is amazing! I don't mind that there's no actual sex, as the exhibitionism fetish aspect is executed so perfectly. Though it's definitely a thing I hope the dev considers when upgrading the game. Maybe some NPCs who sees you but don't get fully alerted can have an indication that they like it and would want to fuck rather than snitch.

I thought the screen was pretty cluttered at first, but it grew on me and I like how you can easily see how aroused she feels from exposing herself, and the quickening heartbeats are a nice touch. Wish the body writing had an English alternative though. The gameplay is pretty fun with the more difficult challenges and on hard if you try not to cheese it, except the last ones in the shop where I had to lower it.

10/10

Last edited:
Reactions: nuks

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
[ahem]
Now likely to be considered a standalone game than any potential DLC to the first, with all the new things it looks to add.
Things the developer is already looking forward to adding to the new game:
  • much more customization and alternate clothing options (e.g.: a hoodie);
  • drinking system, and urination (squat, with potential for four-legged peeing);
  • individually removable underwear pieces;
  • new locations like a clothing shop / fitting room, and a working laundromat;
  • multiple save slots, presumably for different play styles; and
  • the option to be raped on discovery / defeat (most likely going to be a toggle).
This isn't a guarantee of what's included, but just a rough first draft with proof-of-concept GIFs on the linked page.

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
Here's the full progress report translated with DeepL:
Progress report on the third work!
Introduction
It has been a long time, everyone! It's been about 3 months since my last post.
Since it has been a long period of time, there are a few things that I have made. This time I will show them to you!
Since we are still in the prototyping stage, there are still some parts that need to be adjusted. Also, there is a possibility that what I showed you may be changed. Please understand.

Hoodies
When I think of exposure, I think of hoodies!
I'm hoping to incorporate more than one outfit this time. Last time we only had coats.
However, since it is difficult to create transformations that take off, I think the number of transformable outfits will be small.
But that would be a waste to say "we don't have many kinds of clothes".
I'm considering the idea of introducing a lot of clothes, leaving the other clothes only as simple display and non-display. I imagine that we can put clothes in the category of equipment of the previous work.

Urination System
This is the urination requested by many of you!
When you drink water, your urge to urinate gradually rises, and when it reaches the maximum, you are forced to urinate; it is possible to urinate spontaneously before reaching the maximum, but only if your urge exceeds 70%.
Also, this time the vending machine actually lets you buy drinks!
I'd like to improve the motion a bit more and add a dog pee pose...

Underwear System
I made it possible to take off the underwear. After all, taking off one's underwear switches from daily life to exposure time.
The next day, underwear is automatically put back on. I thought it would be a hassle to put on underwear every time, so the system will cover that.

I mentioned "the next day," but this time we will incorporate the concept of time. However, it is too difficult to create a real-time time passage, so we are thinking of a quick changeover. You can go shopping in the daytime and get exposed at night. If you get a higher rank, you can expose yourself even in the daytime... It would be nice if we could do something like that...

Clothing Stores and Fitting Rooms
When it comes to exposure, it's the fitting room!
This time we will try to buy our clothes at a clothing store, which of course has a fitting room...
You don't have to be rank to be naked, but you can be naked in the fitting room. You have to take off your clothes before you can put on another one. But you can't open the curtains naked.
But if you have a high rank...? Mission start!

Laundromat
Speaking of exposure, laundromats are another staple!
Just take off the clothes you're wearing and put them in the washer... You already know the rest. Of course, others will come to use it.
I also want a reason to do laundry, so I'm thinking about the concept of smell. It's like if you wear clothes all the time, you start to smell them and it becomes easier to be found out.
I also made it so that you can crouch. But the motion is like a veteran spy, so I'm trying to adjust it...

Save Slots
This time we will allow multiple saves to be saved. We are considering three types of saves: auto save, manual save, and interrupted save. Interrupted saves can be saved at any time, but they will be automatically deleted when loading.

These are the most recent ones we have been working on.
Next, we have a few reports.

About Sex Scenes
We had a heated discussion in our last article about whether to introduce sex scenes in exposure games. I think it is wonderful that people around the world can talk so passionately about exposure.
I am for no sex scenes. However, I still want to please more people. So I am thinking of the following.

"When the desire to be raped skill is mastered, the person to be raped by will appear, and if caught, a sex scene will begin. Dedicated missions also appear."

This skill is not mandatory, and we will also make sure that the game is not greatly favored, as in invincibility mode. We hope that everyone will be able to choose the skill that best suits their role-playing style.
However, since the game is still based on stealth, the gameplay may be slightly compromised. We will do our best to introduce the game as well as possible.

This discussion also led me to do some digging of my own about exposure.
My interpretation was that there are three types of "exposed women".
・I don't want to be exposed.
・Want to be seen
・Want to be raped

I would like to target these 3 patterns this time. Still, I know the basic gameplay will be "don't want to be found out"... (because I like women who expose themselves so as not to be found out).

We know it will be difficult to make a game that satisfies everyone, but we will work as hard as we can!

Most Recent Development
The man-hours have safely exploded (laughs).
As a result of making so many things, we are becoming inconsistent in each of the programs and game specifications.
We may have to delete some of the things we have introduced and some of the things that were in the previous game.
What to stick to and what to remove is an important point in game development. We will continue to create the game with careful consideration.

Because of the above, we are now in the phase of stopping the divergence of ideas and starting the convergence of ideas. In terms of the schedule for the last project, it was about 30~40% of the way through, so we are a little ahead of the halfway mark.
That said, we continue to collect good ideas! We may want to implement some of them in future game development, and we may come up with ideas that we would like to incorporate into the current work, even if we have to change the priority of the ideas somewhat. If you have any ideas that you think of after reading this article, I would be happy to hear from you in the comments!

The completion date is still difficult to predict, but we are aiming for around August 2024.

That's all for progress sharing.
This was the first article of 2024. We will be increasing the pace of our activities in earnest even more from this year!

Imp Sana

Oct 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice , more costumes to choose are always good ! Hope to see more type of high heels & kinky stuff like cuff for spicy bondage , maybe an option for last level of exhibitonism , ruin oneself type .

ViviWraith

Aug 5, 2017
Sounds promising. Would appreciate a more seamless dick, but I guess it was designed that the censorship will hide it anyway. Either way it was an interesting idea that it actually increased the difficulty XD

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
It's interesting that sex is being added! I hope that kind of thing leads to exploring lots of other kinds of exhibition you can do with 1 or more people.

Like, imagine if you had an app you could use to contact an NPC so you could have sex in public! Life if it were a town area, you could meet up with them and then lead them by the hand into an alley where you two go at it. Or you could lead them to a store where they fondle and finger you in one of the aisles.

Or you could have a mission where you need to sneak naked to the stranger, and then they strip down and you have to sneak around while you're both naked. Then you could have missions for certain spots, like "go to the bridge and give them a blowjob / eat them out till they cum!" Or they can pin you against a tree, and after you start you have zero control over when it ends, so you have to choose when to start carefully!

It'd be like sexy Ico!

There could even be malicious NPCs who want to do things like remote-vibe play. But they use the vibe at super bad times and try to get you caught~ Or like, what if NPCs you've contacted before randomly pop up on the map and recognize you, so you have to do things like wear the face-mask, change your outfit, or do things like hide your face with a magazine. Otherwise they grab your hand and won't leave you alone till you sneak off somewhere together!

Ah, there's so much you can do with another person in public! So many ways to make it thrilling and embarrassing exhibitionism instead of cutscene-rape.

zdrmlp

Nov 30, 2023
It's interesting that sex is being added! I hope that kind of thing leads to exploring lots of other kinds of exhibition you can do with 1 or more people.

Like, imagine if you had an app you could use to contact an NPC so you could have sex in public! Life if it were a town area, you could meet up with them and then lead them by the hand into an alley where you two go at it. Or you could lead them to a store where they fondle and finger you in one of the aisles.

Or you could have a mission where you need to sneak naked to the stranger, and then they strip down and you have to sneak around while you're both naked. Then you could have missions for certain spots, like "go to the bridge and give them a blowjob / eat them out till they cum!" Or they can pin you against a tree, and after you start you have zero control over when it ends, so you have to choose when to start carefully!

It'd be like sexy Ico!

There could even be malicious NPCs who want to do things like remote-vibe play. But they use the vibe at super bad times and try to get you caught~ Or like, what if NPCs you've contacted before randomly pop up on the map and recognize you, so you have to do things like wear the face-mask, change your outfit, or do things like hide your face with a magazine. Otherwise they grab your hand and won't leave you alone till you sneak off somewhere together!

Ah, there's so much you can do with another person in public! So many ways to make it thrilling and embarrassing exhibitionism instead of cutscene-rape.
good read, but please tell it in ci-en site on the latest post, else the creator wont know what you wished or dreamed of

Reactions: AD5

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
Ahaha, well it's a little much to ask for I think. Scope creep would be awful! They're adding so much to it already. This is more a dream for Seleka 3!

Reactions: DocRipper
4.70 star(s) 48 Votes