• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Lenwood

Dec 18, 2017
Thank you so much for the links! <3

I have two questions though:
- How can I find out the version of the game?
- Do you have the guide too, please?
Version numbers are pulled from the itch.io page. Unfortunately the dev hasn't been tracking version numbers within the code, everything is marked as 1.0 final. However, I believe the version posted in the op is version 22, so your saves would break if they're from that one.

I don't have the guide! Sorry. I think someone posted an audition guide a page or two back, and as I'm modding the game right now, and have access to the raw files, depending on the question, I may be able to answer it.

superdadidou

Aug 15, 2019
Version numbers are pulled from the itch.io page. Unfortunately the dev hasn't been tracking version numbers within the code, everything is marked as 1.0 final. However, I believe the version posted in the op is version 22, so your saves would break if they're from that one.

I don't have the guide! Sorry. I think someone posted an audition guide a page or two back, and as I'm modding the game right now, and have access to the raw files, depending on the question, I may be able to answer it.
I had already downloaded a version of the game in this thread but I didn't know if the OP version was the same as yours, so thanks for the precision! I played just the first week, so I don't mind losing my saves.

I was told that some events only happen on a specific date, that's why I'm interested in the guide.

Lenwood

Dec 18, 2017
I had already downloaded a version of the game in this thread but I didn't know if the OP version was the same as yours, so thanks for the precision! I played just the first week, so I don't mind losing my saves.

I was told that some events only happen on a specific date, that's why I'm interested in the guide.

This is labeled as an audition guide, but it has some general date markers in it as well. .

From what I can tell, a lot of events are merged with auditions, birthdays/holidays, or are on a weekly timer, so like, an event only plays on Tuesdays, after you have so many friendship points. I believe the secret characters need exact days, but I haven't touched their files yet, so I'm not sure

diriomaneva

Apr 15, 2020
You can also use console commands because renpy :p Enable console commands by editing 00console.rpy in the \renpy\common folder. Change "config.console = False" to "config.console = True"

some commands I tried (change x to value:
money = x
charm = x
knowledge = x
affection = x
characterization = x
singing = x
technique = x
stress = x

i tried a few times, but i just can't seem to make it work = (

Lenwood

Dec 18, 2017
Seiyuu Danshi After Stories is packaged as its own game, which can be downloaded on itch.io, however after stories needs files found on the game's patreon. I believe there are some that have been released for free.

Ramob472

Jun 19, 2020
View attachment 160822

Overview:
Seiyuu Danshi
is a Japanese-style Visual Novel / Dating sim centering around life as a voice actor. In this game, you'll play as a newbie voice actor who strives to win for the year-end Seiyuu Award. On his way to reach his goal, though, he will still live his daily life and YOU get to make the choices on how he should spend his days!

The game is highly interactive and there's no usual restriction in plot that you get in ordinary VNs. If you don't feel like working, feel free to slack. If you feel like being single for the rest of your life, yes it can be done! Just keep in mind that ALL your actions matter and will decide how the game ends!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-12-20
Release Date: 2019-12-20
Developer: MeYaoi Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Thanks to some anon lad(s) on 4chan.

View attachment 160824 View attachment 160825 View attachment 160826 View attachment 160827 View attachment 160828 View attachment 160829 View attachment 160830 View attachment 160831
Is there a Android Version Pls

Feb 7, 2020

Is this the voiced version? cause i haven't really gone to far in this game and i am will download again.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes