3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Anerion

Jun 14, 2019
There is an expansion called Seiyuu Danshi, someone know where to find it? Or could share it, if he/she has it. Many thanks

Lenwood

Dec 18, 2017
There is an expansion called Seiyuu Danshi, someone know where to find it? Or could share it, if he/she has it. Many thanks
Hi, this is Seiyuu Danshi. If you're looking for Seiyuu Danshi Afterstories, that's an extra file from itch.io + files from their pateron. Which I don't have because it's horribly expensive as parts are released on a monthly basis.

Reactions: Annalux and Anerion

Anerion

Jun 14, 2019
Oh, so it's like another game than, too bad. I found it on Itch.io, but since it's expensive I tried asking here for, let's say, an economic, possibly free, solution. Anyhow, thanks a lot for the information Lenwood

Lenwood

Dec 18, 2017
Oh, so it's like another game than, too bad. I found it on Itch.io, but since it's expensive I tried asking here for, let's say, an economic, possibly free, solution. Anyhow, thanks a lot for the information Lenwood
Yeah no problem! Sorry I couldn't help more. I think there are a couple of Afterstories files that were released publicly, but last time I checked it was like 150 usd to get all of the ones that had been released and 20 usd monthly to keep up with it.

Reactions: Anerion

Anerion

Jun 14, 2019
Yeah no problem! Sorry I couldn't help more. I think there are a couple of Afterstories files that were released publicly, but last time I checked it was like 150 usd to get all of the ones that had been released and 20 usd monthly to keep up with it.
Yeah, I know. But hey, don't be afraid, it's not your fault, you have done a lot answering to me, that's more than enough

Annalux

Dec 22, 2018
The after story is soooo expensive that i don't think people who has it will share, but the event guide is not that expensive and i can't find it anywhere ;-;
I already bought the game, so i don't have money left for the guide, i though somebody could already have share It here, but man, i don't think this will be shared soon.

Eroicchi

May 26, 2020
Sure, no problem. I installed the apk on my device first and it worked let me know if you have any issues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The one you sent before is Version 8? Please reply coz I can't seem to know what version I downloaded before with the links you sent xD.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

EmiliaHeartfilia

Oct 7, 2020
Boii I just wanna say THANK YOU SO MUCH for reposting the link.. I've been searching for an apk version for hours now and I finally got one thanks to you :3 TYSM!♥
Can somebody send me the link of android version? Because the android link is broken.

Jujubecake

Aug 23, 2020
You can also use console commands because renpy :p Enable console commands by editing 00console.rpy in the \renpy\common folder. Change "config.console = False" to "config.console = True"

some commands I tried (change x to value:
money = x
charm = x
knowledge = x
affection = x
characterization = x
singing = x
technique = x
stress = x
where you put money and other to change??

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes