3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

AngreeWookie

Dec 30, 2017
I'm afraid not. Nice to know its all Japanese VA tho. I shudder at the thought of hearing it all in English.

Just gotta hope someone nice out there uploads it for us. We freeloaders can only wait patiently.

Well said, nitobe-san. I appreciate your sentiment towards how us freeloaders can just wait patiently. Quite a departure from other users who clamor for latest updates without supporting our contributors or the community at large. It's a welcome depature. Thanks for reinforcing my love for us underdog pirate pervs. :)

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Is this already the voiced one? See the genre have voiced tag
Scroll up for answer. I do agree, the voiced tag is misleading.

Also, fun note when I tried looking if someone has posted any updated version somewhere. I found out that the person who shared his copy got found out who he was and was called out by the makers on both twitter and facebook. So yeah, there was that.

Heroine

May 26, 2019
+1 for voiced version, please. I would buy it if the writing was better. I'm not even a native English speaker but for something I'm spending more than 30 bucks on I expect a certain level of writing. I'm not really talking about typos, it's more that the writing is awkward and simple...

superdadidou

Aug 15, 2019
Seiyuu Danshi (Voiced Version)

Hope someone will compress and port it to android :)
Thank you so much for sharing the voiced version! <3

I wish I could help you make an android version, but alas, I don't know how to do it...

Edit: I'm already really grateful for the link but do you have the fanbook (it's mostly the guide inside that I'm interested in) and/or the after stories on Patreon, please?

Last edited:

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Thank you so much for sharing the voiced version! <3

I wish I could help you make an android version, but alas, I don't know how to do it...

Edit: I'm already really grateful for the link but do you have the fanbook (it's mostly the guide inside that I'm interested in) and/or the after stories on Patreon, please?
Nope, sorry doesn't have those and i dont have the after stories too because i am not a patron.

superdadidou

Aug 15, 2019
Where can I download the After Stories?
For the After Stories you have to be a Patreon ($50 if you want to have the ones from the previous months) or if someone generously shares their After Stories, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

On the other hand there are 2 free ones available on the itch link of After Stories.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Man, those after stories are incredibly expensive... ridiculously so...

Anyway, i could have sworn there was a link to the guide in the OP at some point, but i guess i'm remembering wrong? Is there actually a guide for this game?

Reactions: superdadidou

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Man, those after stories are incredibly expensive... ridiculously so...

Anyway, i could have sworn there was a link to the guide in the OP at some point, but i guess i'm remembering wrong? Is there actually a guide for this game?
There is an official one in the Fanbook for like 20 bucks, but nothing aside from that. I made a personal guide for the audition responses if you want it.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes