Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016

That's all the H-events in the game currently.
Well, missed a few, but it seems I may have seen all I can visually, possibly the item chick scene has pics, or maybe the Jez x slave scene. but the rest that aren't aren't blatantly obvious I've either gotten or are dialogue only. Thanks Hydro

Reactions: ponyguy

hydro13

May 22, 2017
Well, missed a few, but it seems I may have seen all I can visually, possibly the item chick scene has pics, or maybe the Jez x slave scene. but the rest that aren't aren't blatantly obvious I've either gotten or are dialogue only. Thanks Hydro
There arent't a lot of CG in the game. I think the last CG is the threesome with the futa chick. A good chunk of the h-scenes don't have their CG due to low funding so the devs are adding them in slowly.

Reactions: ponyguy

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
This game fully went the classic Patreon route...patronage goes up, content goes down. Last update was a month ago and he's added 3 scenes. Yeah, we can spy now, but what's the point? The more I play this, the more I feel he started this game way too early. Should've set up all the gameplay functions first so every update he could just focus on the story and H-scenes. What a letdown...

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is there a complete walkthrough with dialogue choices, and what to do when you're asked to expanding their roam?

Encan1s

Jun 14, 2017
For all those that want to cheat, do the following.

Go to your (Directory)\seeds-of-chaos\renpy\common
Find 00Console.RPY and edit with notepad
Press CTRL+F on your keyboard
Keep searching for "False" until you find

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

Chance False to True <<(Make sure its True with a capital T)
Save and exit notepad

Start the game and press Shift+O on your keyboard

List of known commands (Thanks Sojourner)

Player Related (These took FOREVER to find)
The player prefix is "avatar"
Change "x" to whatever number you want

Other player related commands aren't necessary as you can just give yourself unlimited XP and boost stats from leveling.
Idk how to do it now, can u help me pls?

Reactions: Dorian Gray
4.00 star(s) 161 Votes