T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Eh, that piece is actually by MDN, who is an artist on the game itself. Some people sometimes commission art based on the game and it's characters from MDN, no one particularly minds as far as I'm aware.

That said, it would be pretty weird if we went out of our way to bend the game to include a sequence of that sort when it doesn't make sense in the logic of the game (Rowan doesn't know about Andras and Alexia, as a single example) especially when doing so would require commission more art and writing then a single CG.

We appreciate the energy and enthusiasm that results in such scenes being commissioned. We're even inclined to show it off sometimes at the commissioner's request. But, just because MDN makes it doesn't mean it doesn't constitute fan art and I think it's reasonable for any game to make the choice not to feature fan art as part of the game itself.

Reactions: TheSexinati
Jun 8, 2017
Eh, that piece is actually by MDN, who is an artist on the game itself. Some people sometimes commission art based on the game and it's characters from MDN, no one particularly minds as far as I'm aware.

That said, it would be pretty weird if we went out of our way to bend the game to include a sequence of that sort when it doesn't make sense in the logic of the game (Rowan doesn't know about Andras and Alexia, as a single example) especially when doing so would require commission more art and writing then a single CG.

We appreciate the energy and enthusiasm that results in such scenes being commissioned. We're even inclined to show it off sometimes at the commissioner's request. But, just because MDN makes it doesn't mean it doesn't constitute fan art and I think it's reasonable for any game to make the choice not to feature fan art as part of the game itself.
Please clarify about Rowan does not know? What about the first time when Rowan and Alexia meet and player given choice about either to encourage Alexia to sleep with Andras or discourage it. Or when Alexia already slept with Andras and she told Rowan about it when he divulged that he served Jezera(or Andras? didnt pick that option) in throne room?

Klu

Sep 4, 2017
This is better than even my highest expectations. AAAAAAAAAND it's not actually in the game, nothing is ever perfect is it? I fucking need this in my life right now.

But Rowan can literally tell Alexia to go have some fun with Andras, in fact almost every time Andras ends up fucking Alexia, Rowan has some sort of input. And I really think that the point isn't much of asking for it to be added now, but for it to be added at some point, specially when it fits the story, which is the case with that image.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
But Rowan can literally tell Alexia to go have some fun with Andras, in fact almost every time Andras ends up fucking Alexia, Rowan has some sort of input.
This isn't true. YOU, as the player, have input. I can't recall a single situation where ROWAN literally tells Alexia to go to Andras, except maybe the book scene, but that's not sex related in Rowan's mind (allegedly).

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Such things will be reconsidered depending on circumstances as the game continues. But, I'm not sure a route is planned where Alexia leaves Rowan for Andras AND the two are still on reasonable terms with one another. I could maybe imagine, like, corrupted Alexia who stayed with Rowan doing an orgy with the twins together with him. But, then again I'm not the one who writes any sub male scene, so you should probably look towards what DM or Rein think and if they think such a thing can be included.

All I'll say is that as of right now the stance of the team is that it doesn't jive with the game's current content.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Personally I'm just hoping that eventually Jezera gives more special jobs to Alexia. The one where Alexia agrees to get some information out of that guy was pretty hot, a follow up to that would be nice. Regardless keep up the good work.

Klu

Sep 4, 2017
This isn't true. YOU, as the player, have input. I can't recall a single situation where ROWAN literally tells Alexia to go to Andras, except maybe the book scene, but that's not sex related in Rowan's mind (allegedly).
You can literally tell her to go see Andras about the book on the library, you can also go tell her to continue with her plan of having sex with Andras to gain his favor in the prologue, as well as allowing Andras to go on the scene where he demands a blowjob from you even though he (Andras) explicitly tells you he's gonna seek Alexia. Those are your inputs, sure, but they all translate into Rowan's decisions ingame.

Such things will be reconsidered depending on circumstances as the game continues. But, I'm not sure a route is planned where Alexia leaves Rowan for Andras AND the two are still on reasonable terms with one another. I could maybe imagine, like, corrupted Alexia who stayed with Rowan doing an orgy with the twins together with him. But, then again I'm not the one who writes any sub male scene, so you should probably look towards what DM or Rein think and if they think such a thing can be included.

All I'll say is that as of right now the stance of the team is that it doesn't jive with the game's current content.
Imo that picture looks a lot like that one where Alexia and Rowan are having a threesome with the big bull boy, a few extra kinks in there, but it does seems like everyone is having fun.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
You can literally tell her to go see Andras about the book on the library, you can also go tell her to continue with her plan of having sex with Andras to gain his favor in the prologue, as well as allowing Andras to go on the scene where he demands a blowjob from you even though he (Andras) explicitly tells you he's gonna seek Alexia. Those are your inputs, sure, but they all translate into Rowan's decisions ingame.
Yeah, but as I said, that isn't "hey, if you bang Andras, maybe he'll tell you about the book." It's "hey, Andras gave you that book, so maybe he can help you figure it out". I don't exactly remember the scene in the prologue like that, I thought it was more "we can't do anything about it, might as well use it to our advantage". It's the same thing with the blowjob thing; Rowan doesn't want to and can't stop Andras (he can technically, that option exists) from going to Alexia. But that scene doesn't resolve with a "Rowan got a hard boner as Andras went to go visit his wife".

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Oh, I tried few times in the past but with no luck. Next time I will cheese it just to get back at that red bastard.
If you get a bad roll, flex the index finger back and forth. Roll and roll and roll again, back... and forth... Until you win.

I am speaking, of course, of the roller in the middle of your mouse. :p

As I always say, Rollback and win. It totally isn't cheating! (How else would I get an orc-girl to love me, afterall. I can certainly tell you it wasn't through digging a big-ass ditch)

I've killed countless deer, slaughtered goblins and raided wine-cellars, try it today!

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
More work on the Orciad quest? Fuck yeah!

My dream of conquering the world with an army of orcs as a human Warlord is one step closer to becoming reality.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You my friend have good taste.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes