5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
seductive_shadows_banner_0.02.jpg

Overview:
Seductive Shadows
is an erotic visual novel in which you play as the protagonist exploring a new bustling city
and starting classes as a student at Alfonso University, a multi-discipline arts school.
But Destiny leads you to another path in which you begin unraveling occult secrets linked to your existence.
Strange visions and supernatural encounters leave you questioning reality and beyond.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-28
Release Date: 2024-03-05
Developer: CHYSA - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

althea_sp.jpg cassie_shower_02_ich.jpg mc_cg_2_jade_ich.jpg jade_sp.jpg stella_sp.jpg kit_fantasy_ich.jpg chase_sp.jpg chase_shirtless.png itch1.png itch5.png charapresentation_aline.jpg charapresentation_althea.jpg charapresentation_cassie.jpg charapresentation_chase.jpg charapresentation_irvin_shirtless.jpg charapresentation_jade_2.jpg charapresentation_kit.jpg charapresentation_lin.jpg charapresentation_mc_shirtless.jpg charapresentation_mei.jpg charapresentation_prof.jpg charapresentation_stella.jpg seductive_shadows_banner_2.jpg seductive_shadows_banner_0.02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
So MORE upcoming tags.. Will those include pregnancy and breeding? And can we disable any trans and in general homosexual content?
You can skip past any homosexual or trans content, so don't worry about being jumpscared by any unwanted content! If you choose "straight" options you will stay on the "straight" route!

As for now it's too early to say if there will be any pregnancy and/or breeding but I will keep that suggestion in mind for the upcoming releases!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just finished what's available. Pretty good and fun.

• I'm hoping given, from the previews, that all the guys are gay and the girls are all bi/pan, that means the game is being set up for a harem/polyamory situation. No risk of "NTR" if the guys in our harem are gay and thus have no interest in our girls. The girls all being bi/pan allows for typical harem in-play.
  • I'm hoping, that despite our being a half incubus (or some other type of demon) that we won't be given a stupidly huge dick. Hope most of the other guys won't be overly endowed either.
  • Given that all the art, and thus characters, are hand drawn, I would hope, and really like, if pubic hair is a thing. Games using 3D models have the excuse that pubic hair can be more awkward to model and take longer to render. When it's being drawn/painted, it's no more complicated than not doing it. Hairy pussy, and cock for that matter, are far too rare in game.

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Just finished what's available. Pretty good and fun.

• I'm hoping given, from the previews, that all the guys are gay and the girls are all bi/pan, that means the game is being set up for a harem/polyamory situation. No risk of "NTR" if the guys in our harem are gay and thus have no interest in our girls. The girls all being bi/pan allows for typical harem in-play.
  • I'm hoping, that despite our being a half incubus (or some other type of demon) that we won't be given a stupidly huge dick. Hope most of the other guys won't be overly endowed either.
  • Given that all the art, and thus characters, are hand drawn, I would hope, and really like, if pubic hair is a thing. Games using 3D models have the excuse that pubic hair can be more awkward to model and take longer to render. When it's being drawn/painted, it's no more complicated than not doing it. Hairy pussy, and cock for that matter, are far too rare in game.
Thank you for the feedback! Glad you enjoyed it! I will take note of your suggestions for future releases!

Last edited:

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
Ok I'll go ahead and ask the question cause we all know someone will come in and ask so might as well get it out of the way will there be incest in the game?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
CHYSA write this code before start label or at the start in script.py
Code:
style say_dialogue:
    outlines [ (3, "#353535", 0, 0),(2, "#0B0B0B", 0, 0) ]
style say_label:
    outlines [ ( 2, "#212121", 0, 0) ]
It's frustrating to see dialogue's with no outline.

GOLDLUCK!(y)

• Hey there
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MixQQ and CHYSA

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
CHYSA write this code before start label or at the start in script.py
Code:
style say_dialogue:
    outlines [ (3, "#353535", 0, 0),(2, "#0B0B0B", 0, 0) ]
style say_label:
    outlines [ ( 2, "#212121", 0, 0) ]
It's frustrating to see dialogue's with no outline.

GOLDLUCK!(y)
Thanks! I'll make sure to add the outlines in the next update!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: | Vee |

iamnot18

Apr 13, 2021
really good start. i hope the dev stays motivated to regularly bring updates. last time i´ve been so interested how the story will go was good girl gone bads first releases. :giggle:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes