Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
That other girl, tied to Ella and her mom, if it's possible to get to her without having to endure Ella and her mom all too much, then I could be interested in her too, but Ella and her mom, never xD
no the lesbian mother and ella are dead to me the only person i care about in that family is Lilith
I am disappointed in you.

All shall be added to our harem!
The aunt, mom, devil-daughter, Goddess Lileva, Ella and her family, the two neighbors, Veronica and Selina, ...
ALL SHALL BE ADDED TO OUR HAREM! :devilish:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Damn, that is a fucked up story. You don't really know what to do and what to think. The Succubus needs lust and is influencing you and all around you to get it (even Jason and his family, I guess). And I also think that Ella's Mom has the same problem.
And what is this with MC's daughter? A weird reaction for a demon...
Somehow disgusting but you can't look away.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Seducing The Devil v0.6.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

a small advice for @DeafPerv

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
last version i played the navigation was a laggy pain in the ass..i am SO thankful for the new navigation..it is so NICE....damn i forgot how fucking stunning the dames were in this game..been so long..lol.
Especially Veronica, Selina and DD (Devil Daughter), but also Kylie, haha, but the first three ones are the ones I care for the most, probably the only ones I care for, if we exclude aunt and mom, but I have to say, I now care for Lilith, just want to help her :p
But Madison and Ella? Nope, they're dead to me, as far as I'm concerned, they can't be redeemed :p

Reactions: The_Sentinel

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
@King Monkey Mon Maybe the Devil seducing part comes later but how to get to this part, I have no clue.
Lileva needs you, that you feed her with lust to get stronger, or something else?
When you reject all opportunities Lileva might get weaker eventually but this wouldn't mean she can't force you to get what she wants and it could be harder to seduce her in the end because she doesn't trust you (what Demon does this anyway?)

When you give in and fuck all the ladies around you, Lileva gets stronger and it might be easier to seduce her in the end.
But you are no better than her in the end. Maybe you will become a Demon too then but this could also be her plan...

Not bad. It's not often, that I have to think hard about a story but we will see where this will go. ^^

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@King Monkey Mon Maybe the Devil seducing part comes later but how to get to this part, I have no clue.
Lileva needs you, that you feed her with lust to get stronger, or something else?
When you reject all opportunities Lileva might get weaker eventually but this wouldn't mean she can't force you to get what she wants and it could be harder to seduce her in the end because she doesn't trust you (what Demon does this anyway?)

When you give in and fuck all the ladies around you, Lileva gets stronger and it might be easier to seduce her in the end.
But you are no better than her in the end. Maybe you will become a Demon too then but this could also be her plan...

Not bad. It's not often, that I have to think hard about a story but we will see where this will go. ^^
i guess that means for this game i will focus less on sex then necessary i got alot of other games i can focus on sex without the backlash

so by doing this i probably can weaken Lieva to make her my daughters plaything so much for being a top deity

@oidex sure she can be a goddess in your playthrough in my playthrough im going to rescue my mom and protect my daughter and Lieva well she will fall from grace

@HorizonD you know that actually makes alot of sense maybe if i enslave the bitch of a mother it will weaken Lieva

Reactions: HorizonD

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
that new dame..the wee one..tiny tits shortish hair wide hips..Lili? i wasnt paying attention to names..LOL..she is a total hubbahubba.
also..game needs a "fisting" tag..i've never seen fisting in any of these games..maybe AoF but thats text based..lol so make it so!!!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know it's all a bit weird but from what I can gather...

So far the only likable character is the MC's devil daughter who's just living up to her nature while trying to get some affection in a weird way, everyone else is backwards as fuck or whiny.

It's one thing having a back to front time jump story to follow but it makes it hard to follow when i'm struggling to give the slightest of shits for any of the main characters.

No, that's a lie, I like the devil daughter. She should be MC.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The DD wants to be loved by her Dad for now. She is a Demon, what is when she lost her virginity?
I'm no Succubus expert but my guess is, she will not be going to be loveable then. Don't forget, she is a Demon even when she is not a full-fledged one yet or so it seems.

I think it is ok to be whiny. I would be whiny and frightened too when I would be in this situation. ^^

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The DD wants to be loved by her Dad for now. She is a Demon, what is when she lost her virginity?
I'm no Succubus expert but my guess is, she will not be going to be loveable then. Don't forget, she is a Demon even when she is not a full-fledged one yet or so it seems.
She's still his daughter demon or not. I don't see why her attitude would change all that much towards him when losing her virginity.

Considering the path choices I don't think her being evil is set in stone, as it stands she is the one i'm going all out to keep safe.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
I'm conflicted with the Madison/Ella/Lilith plotline.
On the one hand, Madison's definitely channeling some Ragyo Kiryuin (from "Kill La Kill"), but since neither daughter seems to be in on it, I just want to have her be bottom bitch in the harem, having to obey everyone else.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
A grown up man crying over his mommy who left his father? And not only just crying in private, but telling this common fact to everyone to prey on their compassion. And he is not a boy, not a sensitive as girl teenager, but adult man. Seriously? Why he's so childish? A child who wants to fuck every girl he meets.
I understand that story is crazy (and I like it), I understand that dev has a specific method of telling the story, but I don't get it, what's wrong with MC, why we need to play for this psycho?

Reactions: \EGOIST

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm conflicted with the Madison/Ella/Lilith plotline.
On the one hand, Madison's definitely channeling some Ragyo Kiryuin (from "Kill La Kill"), but since neither daughter seems to be in on it, I just want to have her be bottom bitch in the harem, having to obey everyone else.
I can't make up my mind about Madison.

I can't decide if I love her or hate her. On the one hand she got her daughter as a sex toy while on the other she's a bit twisted.

I'm conflicted because of the BDSM scene. Up until the fisting part i'd have let her do that to me too so I do kinda like her.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes