Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Eerie Entity @Kukothemadhatter @GhostPhil

in all honesty minus the fucked up shit with mother daughter lesbian thing and the whole paying for the mothers mistake for making a deal with the devil when she was a teen

the story is interesting and now that ive played the recent update i think im actually starting to like the story

the daughter seems to have a huge role to play in the future that i would enjoy and really all i hope to see is somehow we can dominated the levia (head devil) and the mother who pretty much killed any interested i have with that family other then saving Lilith

Reactions: GhostPhil

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Hot milfs, a cute devil-daughter-sister, what's not to love about this game?
But oh boy does it need some kind of walkthrough or indicator on what path you chose.
Right now, it feels like you are just blindly stumbling around, because the consequences of your decisions are not at all intuitive.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.6!

PC (175MB): - - - -
Mac (170MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
hot milfs and devil daughter is nice

actual mother trapped in hell is not

this update though made me like the daughter so thats good
Daughter? You mean Ella? Eh, to me she can't be redeemed, just the fact that when MC called her when he was in the hospital, acting all worried all the while cheating on him like it's nothing, so shamelessly....no, she's irredeemable, and so is her mom.
But Veronica is still very much in my good books and heart that Selina's fate isn't set in stone yet, and if that means that it's possible to play things so that she won't get down with Jason and only MC, then she's very much in my good books too xD
That other girl, tied to Ella and her mom, if it's possible to get to her without having to endure Ella and her mom all too much, then I could be interested in her too, but Ella and her mom, never xD

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the story ... there are no come backs from others' decisions on or off screen.
The stake in this game is how much a hook does each and every dame have into the MC.
Play. Have fun. Make us all proud.

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
1552991119366.png
Like seriously lml First time playing this game I think I'm in the beginning idk cuz you never know with this game still it's intriguing and I will continue to play just thought I'd like to leave my first impressions.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Games like that are hard to follow if you only play them every few month. I basically have to start over every time because I forgot everything that happened.
I'm not sure playing this all the way thru again would make it any easier to follow

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes