• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Seeing how the mother treated the other sister I'm going to say yes, probably threatened more than coerced. What she did to the carpenter makes me think she doesn't take kindly to 'no' from anyone.
Id have to agree and the sister is kinda hot so i look for something to happen between her and the mc assuming they ever see each other in person

Reactions: freedom.call

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
I know i shouldn't but i'm getting triggered here by Ella and her mom(?) maybe it's because i judged Ella too early in the game, really though she'd be the perfect gf and was willing to ignore all the other...attractions.
Serves me right.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Id have to agree and the sister is kinda hot so i look for something to happen between her and the mc assuming they ever see each other in person
I hope they'll meet, I thought he was supposed to be on his way now but I admit the timeline is confusing me.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I know i shouldn't but i'm getting triggered here by Ella and her mom(?) maybe it's because i judged Ella too early in the game, really though she'd be the perfect gf and was willing to ignore all the other...attractions.
Serves me right.
She remains a very good girlfriend, she just loves her mom too much, that's all.

Reactions: rKnight

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I wasn't saying it angrily just making a point. The only one you mentioned was Ella but she's only having sex with her mother who isn't really giving her much choice while the MC has slept with his best friends girlfriend, his best friends mother, his best friends sister, his own mother, his best friends girlfriends mother and a collection of demon girls.

I think it's safe to say Ella isn't looking all that bad here.
You mean, not looking bad after all the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;-D

But yeah. Everyone in this game is so beyond fucked up (and frankly needs to be dragged behind a barn and shot) or so incredibly dense like the MC (Neutron Star potential there) that indeed is the least of it all. Except the two Sister types maybe, they are halfway sane compared to everyone around them.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
In a way I am a tiny bit sad about the direction this game took. When I tried the first version it seemed to have some potential with its setup and the nice renders.

Then it had to go all Demon on us. Which is frankly - at least in my opinion - even more boring then the usual incest/harem stuff. It could only have been worse with Vampires. Again, just my personal taste, you Devil- and Vampire Fans don't need to feel dissed ;-)

You have to give the game one thing though: It does a better job of depicting a really evil and hellish Demon plot than almost all of those Succubi-are-just-nice-pals-who-want-the-MC-to-get-their-rocks-off-with-whomever games. Thankfully I cannot relate to that brick of not very smart concrete of an MC enough, or I would just rage during play, wanting to smash in faces.

So there is that I guess, and acheivement, no doubt.

Reactions: blahblah25

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I gave up understanding the plot and the timeline i play most cuz the girls are hot
Yeah I don't know, I just enjoyed playing you know, not knowing what to expect next. I just knew there'd be a hot woman around every corner. :D

Good fun. Now let's go meet Ella!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have to admit i've never has so much fun not knowing what the fuck is going on.

All I know is my devil daughter needs protecting so that's what i'm going to do.

And hook up with Selina.

And Ella.

And the crazy bitch.

And devil goddess woman.

Think that will do, i'm not greedy. No I don't want my mother or Veronica, they both fucked my dad and eww, just no. I don't mind Ella, she only fucked her mom and as a lesbian I found those scenes hot as fuck but I don't do dad sloppy cast offs (I know technically my character already banged his mother but I was under devil hypnosis and that was worth it to make devil daughter)

And a special message to the dev....

Do not make devil daughter evil or I will hunt you down and put you through pain no human being should ever have to endure.

Back to back episodes of Jersey Shore followed by every single One Direction concert followed by Love Island followed by me singing 80's power ballads and I sound like a cat trying to swallow sandpaper while being anally fingered by a bull elephant.

You have been warned.

I don;t ask for much I just want happy endings with devil daughter, she deserves it.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes