Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I have a creative writing degree and have read some pretty complex stuff, but this plot is a little too convoluted for me...demons...an incestuous affair...asshole dad...a long distance girlfriend with a psychopathic abuser mom...multiple characters named variations of Lilith...an asshole friend subplot...a conflicted succubus...just need some aliens, zombies and robots and we're all set.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Put the patch in the rpy folder with the rest of the .rpy files. doesnt seem like it took.
Depends who you think the incest is with, the MC isn't related to the first 2 girls, his mother doesn't appear until a bit later and only briefly. The biggest sign is Ella and her mother.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Depends who you think the incest is with, the MC isn't related to the first 2 girls, his mother doesn't appear until a bit later and only briefly. The biggest sign is Ella and her mother.
ah.yeah i figured he wasnt related to the first too, but he keeps calling his mom rachel, except for in the text to the gf.
Also, is here a walkthrough

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
The real treat of this update was something from the previous update - the Veronica scene. I was amused at the comment, "Not too bright, not totally dark. Enough light." :p Last time I felt like hitting myself in the head when I couldn't see anything even after upping the brightness of my laptop screen to maximum.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Do not make devil daughter evil or I will hunt you down and put you through pain no human being should ever have to endure.
At the start of the game you are shown a future scene with you and DD.
This scene depends on your choices of being bold/putting your hand on veronica's chest. There are three variations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
In a way I am a tiny bit sad about the direction this game took. When I tried the first version it seemed to have some potential with its setup and the nice renders.

Then it had to go all Demon on us. Which is frankly - at least in my opinion - even more boring then the usual incest/harem stuff. It could only have been worse with Vampires. Again, just my personal taste, you Devil- and Vampire Fans don't need to feel dissed ;-)

You have to give the game one thing though: It does a better job of depicting a really evil and hellish Demon plot than almost all of those Succubi-are-just-nice-pals-who-want-the-MC-to-get-their-rocks-off-with-whomever games. Thankfully I cannot relate to that brick of not very smart concrete of an MC enough, or I would just rage during play, wanting to smash in faces.

So there is that I guess, and acheivement, no doubt.
I totally agree with you but I will not sugar coat it this game sux dolls it has nice renders but story it totally lacking forced sex scense are the Worst how is this a game when I can't control my MC actions all this is a Book with its Story and Plot and Ending choices are pointless theirs no consequences for my actions nothing this is 2019 and Devs are still making BS games like this and the good games they do happen to make just get abandoned after 2 updates

Reactions: morpheusahrms

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I totally agree with you but I will not sugar coat it this game sux dolls it has nice renders but story it totally lacking forced sex scense are the Worst how is this a game when I can't control my MC actions all this is a Book with its Story and Plot and Ending choices are pointless theirs no consequences for my actions nothing this is 2019 and Devs are still making BS games like this and the good games they do happen to make just get abandoned after 2 updates

U

User_32285

Feel da Powah of mah Rage!

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
This game doesn't have NTR in it.
NTR and Cheating have fundamental differences.
The focal point of NTR is cheating on your significant other to make them suffer and cause mental distress.
There are various forms of NTR but mine isn't one of them.
Ella loves the MC more than anything else. Yes she is cheating on him with her mother. But she isn't doing it to take revenge on the MC or to cause him mental distress.
Same goes for MC. He has sexual relationship with his mother.
Yes there could be a debate that I the dev isn't letting you decide on it.
It's rather forced on you but from the perspective of the game the mc and mom relationship is totally consensual.
MC isn't doing it to hurt Ella either.

Yes they are bunch of cheaters but this isn't NTR.

Key point : MC matters the most to Ella. She is doing her best not to get exposed because she doesn't wanna lose him.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I have added an intro for this game. You've probably missed it if you have played the game before and resumed from where we left in 0.5
I have tried to explain as much as I could.

The pre-determined stage will end soon. And then you can have your own way.
I have limited the choices so that I can tell the story properly leading up to the future scenes that you get to play in the beginning.

You can't Seduce the devil now. She is the one trying to seduce you.
You'll get to seduce, "have to" seduce her once we branch out. You have already seen how she treats you on her first appearance. You can clearly notice her reactions were so different from what you are seeing now.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
This game doesn't have NTR in it.
NTR and Cheating have fundamental differences.
The focal point of NTR is cheating on your significant other to make them suffer and cause mental distress.
There are various forms of NTR but mine isn't one of them.
Ella loves the MC more than anything else. Yes she is cheating on him with her mother. But she isn't doing it to take revenge on the MC or to cause him mental distress.
Same goes for MC. He has sexual relationship with his mother.
Yes there could be a debate that I the dev isn't letting you decide on it.
It's rather forced on you but from the perspective of the game the mc and mom relationship is totally consensual.
MC isn't doing it to hurt Ella either.

Yes they are bunch of cheaters but this isn't NTR.

Key point : MC matters the most to Ella. She is doing her best not to get exposed because she doesn't wanna lose him.
I agree, it is definitly no NTR in the game. Although I am really hoping for some netorie contend at some point ;)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I have added an intro for this game. You've probably missed it if you have played the game before and resumed from where we left in 0.5
I have tried to explain as much as I could.

The pre-determined stage will end soon. And then you can have your own way.
I have limited the choices so that I can tell the story properly leading up to the future scenes that you get to play in the beginning.

You can't Seduce the devil now. She is the one trying to seduce you.
You'll get to seduce, "have to" seduce her once we branch out. You have already seen how she treats you on her first appearance. You can clearly notice her reactions were so different from what you are seeing now.
@Eerie Entity @GhostPhil
i just hope we can dominated levia and madison to the point where she can be my daughters plaything and our families maids

best girl by far is the daughter this update she proved her worth

people were wonder if you dont give into lust in the game you will weaken Levia and im find by that i all want to to is protect the best milfs and riley and save the mom and keep the daughter safe

btw i dont consider Ella a girlfriend since we dont know anything about the background other then they meet each other over online Selina is far better girlfriend material

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
@Eerie Entity @GhostPhil
i just hope we can dominated levia and madison to the point where she can be my daughters plaything and our families maids

people were wonder if you dont give into lust in the game you will weaken Levia and im find by that i all want to to is protect the best milfs and riley and save the mom and keep the daughter safe
You mean Lilith as the daughter? Or the devil daughter?

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You mean Lilith as the daughter? Or the devil daughter?
Lilith is the only one in shitty family i care about ella is a cheater she doesnt seem to care about the MC despite what developer is saying unless Madison is the head devil (levia) human form and corrupting her

the devil daughter is best girl

btw you should re read my previous comment

Reactions: GhostPhil

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity @GhostPhil

btw i dont consider Ella a girlfriend since we dont know anything about the background other then they meet each other over online Selina is far better girlfriend material
I don't even care about dominating them, who knows, that might even be a thing Madison could enjoy, Ella seems to enjoy it, no, I want Madison to suffer, rip her from everything she values the most, throw her into a remote, cold and dark dungeon with no food or water and let her rot. Ella will just lose everything :p Levian or whatever her name is, I just wanna get rid of her for good, destroy her maybe, but without her there'd be no DD, even if DD came to be in the most fucked up way, haha.
Jason, Ella, Madison and the devil woman and Adam, they're all to suffer :p

Veronica, Selina, DD, mom and aunt are the ones left for me, Kylie and Riley just need to be saved from Jason, and then both get themselves a good man :p

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes