• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Louise went straight to the 1st place of my preferences; usually I'd go to bustier characters but she's too gorgeous, beautiful and hot to be ignored, she would be one hell of a girlfriend.
I'd do her in a heartbeat. And if she's up for anal (I got a feeling that says she is) I'd wife her :D

Reactions: Gwinb777

Eric X.

Developer of the game "Secrets"
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Any android update?
Yes, the Android version will be released just after the next update, at the end of the week, so that the phone version includes all the corrections and improvement.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'll definitely keep an eye on this one, the CG art is amazing and most of the models look real good, definitely loved the redhead, haha. I fancy the brunette on the plane too, although, was she some kind of an android or what? Oh well, looks very promising :)

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
This game is off to a very nice start. Top quality renders, pretty hot ladies and a good story. Based on what I've seen so far I decided to pledge, because this needs a fair chance.Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Eerie Entity

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
This game is off to a very nice start. Top quality renders, pretty hot ladies and a good story. Based on what I've seen so far I decided to pledge, because this needs a fair chance.Keep up the good work!
I do concur! This is way off the beaten path - in a very positive way!

New models, new surroundings, new buildings and rooms - for a start definitely not your run-of-the-mill shapes, rooms and buildings that we know by heart by now from having seen them in umpteenth games.

Bravo! Very much looking forward to the next update(s)!

Reactions: Aprilsun

Eric X.

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Thank you so much :heartcoveredeyes: I intend to give myself thoroughly on this project!

I do concur! This is way off the beaten path - in a very positive way!

New models, new surroundings, new buildings and rooms - for a start definitely not your run-of-the-mill shapes, rooms and buildings that we know by heart by now from having seen them in umpteenth games.

Bravo! Very much looking forward to the next update(s)!
Thank you very much for these words :happyblush

I am crossing all my fingers for a lot of anal with the fat one.
If you act with Paula like a man, maybe... :p (Ooops, did I just give a big clue? :eek:penedeyewink:)

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
@Eric X. Love the game so far. Demo is pretty meaty with a hot content, beautiful models, and interesting story with some twist. I especially like your choice of girls. Not only they all look unique ("auntie" is amazing :heartcoveredeyes: and others not far at all), but you actually did what not many devs ever done, and included black woman with those delicious curves, and even plump. Big thanks for adding Paula. Like her already. Sadly there is little diversity in most of these games and "non-mainstream" is always very welcome. And if they kinky like Johana it's even better. Didn't expect to see a ren'py instructions though. It was made with a good style so you won't just skip it even if you play on this engine for millionth time. :winkytongue: Looking forward to the next update. Previews is certainly exciting.

Reactions: fanboi and Nerttu

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Well, mostly yes but sometimes I don't mid the bitchy ones who can be "educated" like Amy (My New Life) or Veronica (Man of the House) even though I prefer a more romantic interaction.

Back to Secrets, I'm curious about the cousins attitude would be, cause they look pretty nice but I have a feeling one of them will be a little bitchy, we'll see. Louise went straight to the 1st place of my preferences; usually I'd go to bustier characters but she's too gorgeous, beautiful and hot to be ignored, she would be one hell of a girlfriend.
Can't wait for more.
i kinda always hated amy and i still kinda do veronica on the other hand is ok and far sexier imo

as for secrets i agree with you while the girl whos name i forgotten already :coldsweat: who sat with you on the plane is indeed sexy i think she has an agenda apparently from the end of her scene and the preview

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
i kinda always hated amy and i still kinda do veronica on the other hand is ok and far sexier imo

as for secrets i agree with you while the girl whos name i forgotten already :coldsweat: who sat with you on the plane is indeed sexy i think she has an agenda apparently from the end of her scene and the preview
Well I'm not comparing Amy to Veronica, the latter is way better in every possible way, also the interaction with her is not only about corruption but love as well, nonetheless Amy is a bitchy girl who I loved to corrupt, that's why I mentioned her.
All the rest is a matter of taste, ofc.

Actually I'm not a big fan of sexaroids or whatever, her last scene was kinda creepy, anyway we'll see, never say never. I'm curious about her goals, though, who knows what she's gonna do and why, so plot-wise I'm intrigued.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Well I'm not comparing Amy to Veronica, the latter is way better in every possible way, also the interaction with her is not only about corruption but love as well, nonetheless Amy is a bitchy girl who I loved to corrupt, that's why I mentioned her.
All the rest is a matter of taste, ofc.

Actually I'm not a big fan of sexaroids or whatever, her last scene was kinda creepy, anyway we'll see, never say never. I'm curious about her goals, though, who knows what she's gonna do and why, so plot-wise I'm intrigued.
i knew i could trust you to say that :D

Reactions: Gwinb777

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I just finish this "DEMO" and i love it, if you continue this quality of work I'm sure this wil become one of my favorite games

i just have one suggestion, you should add contrast to the subtitles because
in some scenes I could not read because the backgraund was too bright

keep the good work

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
updated op to v1.1 and added the Android version check the changelog for more info.

Reactions: Eric X.

Eric X.

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
I just finish this "DEMO" and i love it, if you continue this quality of work I'm sure this wil become one of my favorite games

i just have one suggestion, you should add contrast to the subtitles because
in some scenes I could not read because the backgraund was too bright

keep the good work
Thank you very much for these words Sabinonet :happyblush
The font is bigger and the contrast increased in the update which has just been uploaded :)

Reactions: liegad

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm in two minds about this game so far. I'd say the story so far is pretty interesting, but having said that, it also has tons of unrealistic moments (e.g.: stroking dick on the plane, policewoman that doesn't wear panties and would just get naked on top of the car, etc). So I'm not sure how great the story can be if the premise is already unrealistic. I'll see how it goes.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
don't know. I get a enough realism in my real life, I'm don't necessarily need it in my entertainment. But I would much rather have the pantyless cop than the aquarium plane.

Reactions: fanboi
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes