4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
+ Graphically it's amazing, mysterious characters...Fine music, decent writing for now at least (Can't judge it yet).

- Some fetishes are not optional (Small example: As a non foot fetishist I got turned off during some dialogues). The sexual scenes are well executed but they have weak buildup and are hard to believe, though maybe that's part of the plot like we saw with the first optional sex scene.

*My current favorite characters based purely on looks: 1/ Julia 2/ The redhead policewoman 3/ Johana

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
Fantastic Demo. Lot's of work put in this. Interesting to see what will happen with this one.

The only thing that I was thinking about strange function of Customs at the airport.
I had no idea you could report a lost phone there and it´s manned by a (extremely good looking redhead)
policewoman.

Keep up the good work this can be something big.

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
I have some issues myself in understanding what's different from version 1.0... It finishes at the same point in the same way. Am I right or am I missing something out?

Eric X.

Developer of the game "Secrets"
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
I have some issues myself in understanding what's different from version 1.0... It finishes at the same point in the same way. Am I right or am I missing something out?
Hello There! There is no new content in terms of story or images. It's only the demo. I plan to release the rest of episode 1 in a few days.
The differences are that there are moaning sounds on the sex scenes and new images on the teaser, that's all. :)

Fantastic Demo. Lot's of work put in this. Interesting to see what will happen with this one.

The only thing that I was thinking about strange function of Customs at the airport.
I had no idea you could report a lost phone there and it´s manned by a (extremely good looking redhead)
policewoman.

Keep up the good work this can be something big.
Thank you for your kind words! I don't know myself if you can make this kind of statement in Customs :closedtongue:
Like I said in the disclaimer, this game has nothing to do with the real world, it's fantasy ;)
+ Graphically it's amazing, mysterious characters...Fine music, decent writing for now at least (Can't judge it yet).

- Some fetishes are not optional (Small example: As a non foot fetishist I got turned off during some dialogues). The sexual scenes are well executed but they have weak buildup and are hard to believe, though maybe that's part of the plot like we saw with the first optional sex scene.

*My current favorite characters based purely on looks: 1/ Julia 2/ The redhead policewoman 3/ Johana

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Noted. Thank you, that's a very good advice, I will think about it for episode 2. (Episode 1 is already written and you may have some feet again.. a little :p)
About the spoiler, your instincts do are deadly. But sometimes, things can change... or not o_O

looking forward for this game. i like the music, where to find them?
The music has been made exclusively for SECRETS by Pietro Girardi.

Thank you all for your kind words, episode 1 comes in full, hopefully, first or second week of October.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
No Paula yet :disappointed: however very slick, like the sounds! And I'm happy to help out the redhead cop anytime she needs to relieve her tension ;) Looking forward to the full first episode!

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Very nice demo and interesting events in it, and ofc another hot redhead :OhMyGoodness:

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Just finished episode 1 and all I can say is: ok ok, I'll raise my pledge if you just keep throwing hot femmez at me. It was a brilliant update.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Episode 2 preview: Minor change

Hello everyone!
1.1.jpg
I have never been satisfied with this image. The shape of Elun, the lights, her expression, don't reflect the intensity of this scene where Elun is telling you about what's going on.

So I redone the scene entirely. 1.2.jpg
And I feel better now :)

Thank you for your support!

Eric

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016

Unlocked
Episode 2 preview: Minor change

Hello everyone!
View attachment 175017
I have never been satisfied with this image. The shape of Elun, the lights, her expression, don't reflect the intensity of this scene where Elun is telling you about what's going on.

So I redone the scene entirely. View attachment 175018
And I feel better now :)

Thank you for your support!

Eric
Directed by John Woo

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Aww man, this IS quality!
Im not usually impressed with 0.01 or Demos in general but you did an amazing job with this one. Choices that matter, multiple outcomes, cool music & effects and not to mention the drop dead gorgeous thicc women, its just perfect even the animated intro shows you mean business.
Keep up the great work!

Reactions: Eric X.
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes