• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Secret Sister Sex 3 ~A Naughty Summer Vacation with Sisters~ [v1.30] [ryoheyLab.]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Sep 29, 2022
Before I download this, is it basically just a low budget Summer Memories?

Also, side note, why does the MC always have to be a child? Can't we just get like a lanky socially awkward 18 year old instead of a child that basically fills the same role anyways?

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Before I download this, is it basically just a low budget Summer Memories?

Also, side note, why does the MC always have to be a child? Can't we just get like a lanky socially awkward 18 year old instead of a child that basically fills the same role anyways?
Because it is targeted toward those who like shota, and a lanky socially awkward 18 year old isn't a shota.

Reactions: Mariohhhhhh

latrop16

May 12, 2018
To unlock the ability to stay at night outside, you need to catch 10 unique insects (see notebook progress), than talk to dad. Maybe also 10 fish. 20 insects will unlock the ability to stay at night.
You will unlock more less relevant stuff each 10 insects and fish from dad and mom.
I forgot to save variable names, but if you're using the Cheat Menu (see my post above), you can find both.
EDIT:
Insect is called "虫獲得種類数"
Fish is called "魚獲得種類数".
In Chea menu, navigate to variables, then copy & paste the name to the "click to search" field on the left sidebar.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SecretSisterSex3ANaughtySummerVacationWithSisters-1.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

baneofshah

Jul 19, 2019
Damn, i remember trying this in japanese few months ago and i literally had no clue of wtf i was supposed to do and never went back to it, now i can give it a try again, thanks!
Literally same! I think its my first time ever fucking commenting lol. Thanks OP

cledion

Mar 4, 2021
anyone know how to get the endings? or this game didn't have any endings?

How do you do the prank for Fuyu for the 90%?
go to midnight time, there will be heart icon in front of your room (u must have permission for stay up until late)

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
To unlock the ability to stay at night outside, you need to catch 10 unique insects (see notebook progress), than talk to dad. Maybe also 10 fish. 20 insects will unlock the ability to stay at night.
You will unlock more less relevant stuff each 10 insects and fish from dad and mom.
I forgot to save variable names, but if you're using the Cheat Menu (see my post above), you can find both.
EDIT:
Insect is called "虫獲得種類数"
Fish is called "魚獲得種類数".
In Chea menu, navigate to variables, then copy & paste the name to the "click to search" field on the left sidebar.
20 insects stay at night? maybe you meant this is for "midnight" session, the 10 insect and 10 fish can stay outside the house at night.

andre-heus

Apr 7, 2020
Just finished the game. Like others assumed, it's a budget Summer Memories inspired shota game. The "anywhere sex" feature reminds me of Nano-control. The English translation gets the job done. So it was decent but nothing too special. My tip is to just use an autoclicker or spend some time yourself farming the stone on the top right site of grandmas house to get enough money which can be converted into presents at the strine (they open shop later during the day). These give +4. (Cute bookmark for Fuyu, mature pen for Emi and sports shoes for Honoka.)

Also the game froze when I had a sister follow me while trying to start the Main: Honoka Event 6 at the shack at the back montain (area north of grandmas house). Just don't have a follower when starting. Might also happen with other events.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HISOUKA

barkowi1933

Oct 5, 2023
5 hours of playtime, Still I can't get the 10th bug, can't progress to the night event. gonna dropped this game soon. (n)

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes