• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Secret Sister Sex 3 ~A Naughty Summer Vacation with Sisters~ [v1.30] [ryoheyLab.]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Rogue21

Not many scenes and the grind is tedious for not much of a payoff. Yeah the art is good and the pixel art is charming but that's all this game has. It's more of a grind and a time waster than anything. Skip this.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

doppio2222

Not much to say about this game so I'll just make it short:
    Pros:
    - 1-2 hours long (unless you try to get all the fish and insects bc if you do then your fate is in RNGesus' hands)
    - Overall alright CGs
    - The pixel art is very nicely done
    - SFX albeit no VFX
    Cons:
    - After the first hour the game quickly becomes a bore
    - The mini-games don't overstay their welcome but they aren't exactly extraordinary or anything
    - There isn't really that much to do in the town? It just feels sort of empty.
    - The fishing and bug catching is just... don't even bother you're better off just using a debug
    - There aren't that many scenes and most of the pixel art is just the same but with a different character
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    If you're looking for something short to kill time with then this should keep you entertained for about an hour but if you're looking for something to be invested in then this isn't... it, unfortunately. Lots of potential but any of it is barely taken. I posted a full save if you just want to view the scenes.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

Some examples you see at the start for translation
    Newgame
    Contunue
    Which File fo you want to Load it in?
    So, I will give you a fish subject once a day. If you give me the fish in your subject, I'll give you an allowance
    Fuyu - Your own sister.
    Emi - She's a village elder sister
    Honoka - Sister of childhood

It is pretty meh. Like super meh and plays like shit. Just get infinite money and buy gifts otherwise you're expected to waste time. Give gifts and go to next meh stage... the anywhere sex ain't used for shit really. Would be cool if it was more then see X mediocre pixel animation anywhere. There is pretty much fuck all for character and the three girls are pretty 2 dimensional.
    Fuyu - sister likes to read
    Emi - ara ara oneesan
    Honoka - shy miko who likes running and is supposedly a childhood friend
    dats it...
  4. 3.00 star(s)

latrop16

The game is pretty mediocre.
    Generally I like games similar to Summer Memories, where you have to do certain tasks to progress. And normally I can ignore if the MC is a shota, ugly or fat.
    However, the micro penis of the MC just doesn't seem right in this game.
    Another big negative point for me, the scenes aren't animated. I guess the "animated" tag is applied to pixel animations.
    The game have full screen scenes and you can have pixel sex with the girls ("anywhere sex"), for some side characters you get only pixels as reward.
    Pixel scenes are miniature, not attractive, but animated.