• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Secret Sister Sex 3 ~A Naughty Summer Vacation with Sisters~ [v1.30] [ryoheyLab.]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

soulrave

May 16, 2018
Thank you so much, how did you find out! Like doom 1? Hug every wall? Just curious, always like listening how others solve problems.
i was trying to find the mother event and i stumble upon that rock. it made a sound when i clicked it. so i clicked it again and notice i got money from it.

also incase anyone ask the mother event is unlock when you beat her in the water gun fight and able to go outside at night.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Everyone gets giant tits and asses but the MC gets a baby penis. This is why I couldnt play Summer/Winter Memories, cant be a baby dick MC, game loses eroticism.

Reactions: Joshiny_ped

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I have played it, but tbh it didn't catch me that much... most of the H-scenes are dot scenes but the dot scenes themselves are not really that high quality, I think having CG's for all scenes would've been straight out better (or higher quality dot scenes). Other than that it's pretty basic, similar to summer memories but way less of a game. I would say it's meh, nothing that kicks me out of my boots.

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (1.30):

Tested On: Endeavor OS (Arch)
This port should also work with non Arch based distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Last edited:
Reactions: TGIL

quazar

May 30, 2017
Game art looks hella nice but i wish the MC is regular dude or middle aged or ugly bastard rather than shota with baby pp. Its more lewd that way

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
I wonder why choose to translate 3 of the 4, is it like the best game? or the translator's favorite?

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes