Unity Completed Secret Brothel and NTRed Hero [v1.4.2] [Simul-NeTheR]

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Alexis3K

Jan 14, 2018
The game also features a cheat for those who only want to see the sex scene of the game.
-Press F1 to Earn Money and Popularity and Press F2 to immediately open the recollection menu.
-You have to be in the Living Quarter Scene to use the cheat.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
So how do you actually trigger the endings? I got a message that I can trigger the otaku ending supposedly on the end of day screen but no new buttons or anything appeared.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
There are 2 heroines that are employees, the second is the princess who the hero is together with now.
Fair enough then, it does have NTR, but it's mainly a hypno game all the same, very NTR-lite in terms of heavy storytelling the depression side of things.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Game isn't actually finished, as Elenas night time events are missing.
its there issue is the bugs it can lock you out doing certain events, i recommend either get save someone offered above or use cheat, its the only way to get them, Elena scenes bug out during game play, even noble barely shows up

1.2 fix version fixes repeat dialogue she says forcing buy her dress over and over, 1.31 just fixes more issues

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
So how do you actually trigger the endings? I got a message that I can trigger the otaku ending supposedly on the end of day screen but no new buttons or anything appeared.
it should show up in living quarters where it has option to save and options

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
After looking at the save file, i noticed you can edit it using note pad. Removing all the grind of it.

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
dont really change the amount of bugs the game has...
I was able to by pass one of the bugs by changing one of the statements to true. heroin 2 or H2 on the save code. also by changing the numbers you can change how their bodies look like and even add piercings. I'm guessing that is for the next patch that wasn't active yet. When changing to true you can have heroin 2 start having prostitution scenes. But it seemed to lock up for one part one of the scenes of 3.

Reactions: theirl

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
This isn't actually complete, is it? Some positions like boobjob have blonde disappear from map when you select it. blowjob you can't look at the scenes past the first one. The game mentions items that you can purchase to make the hero's peep hole less blurry, but no such item to purchase exists. Scenes for the guards in the bar seem to be missing...this seems far from complete.

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
There are a few games like this, remember there is one in a desert, then Time Loop NTR and this one. Any idea when or if there is a version of this game that works better?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kuroihanakoe

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
its there issue is the bugs it can lock you out doing certain events, i recommend either get save someone offered above or use cheat, its the only way to get them, Elena scenes bug out during game play, even noble barely shows up

1.2 fix version fixes repeat dialogue she says forcing buy her dress over and over, 1.31 just fixes more issues
If the 1.2 version is the one posted here, then I'm still getting the repeat dialogue and also missing girls. Have I missed something? I'll use one of the posted saves just in case.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes