Unity Completed Secret Brothel and NTRed Hero [v1.4.2] [Simul-NeTheR]

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
There is something I don't understand... why so many ntr games come imbued with crappy arts or renders? is that part of the kink or something?....

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
It was removed because it's not applicable for this game. This is a netorase game, not a netorare game.

The NTR/Netorare tag is specifically used when the player is the victim, not the one doing the stealing. We use the Cheating tag for that.
i don't see how this is netorase when the hero loses his current fiance/girlfriend completely behind his back including her getting pregnant by other men? he only thinks his fiance is working at a bar while she's secretly insulting him, humiliating him, and betraying him. he's not even willingly letting his ex-gf do it instead he's denying she's a hardcore prostitute until the near the end of the story. this story isn't even netori because the master doesn't even touch the women instead the story is all about betraying the hero and humiliating him.

this is definitely a netorare game if you sit and play it watching the princess his fiance cheating secretly in front of him insulting his penis.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
i don't see how this is netorase when the hero loses his current fiance/girlfriend completely behind his back including her getting pregnant by other men? he only thinks his fiance is working at a bar while she's secretly insulting him, humiliating him, and betraying him. he's not even willingly letting his ex-gf do it instead he's denying she's a hardcore prostitute until the near the end of the story. this story isn't even netori because the master doesn't even touch the women instead the story is all about betraying the hero and humiliating him.

this is definitely a netorare game if you sit and play it watching the princess his fiance cheating secretly in front of him insulting his penis.
You realize you don't play as Noa, right? The player character is Finch, the one stealing the girl from him.

Last edited:
Reactions: starlite75

randoMcDuder

Nov 17, 2017
Don't be fooled friends, the one getting NTR'd is your character. You take the Hero's ex, which isn't NTR, and his current squeeze, which is NTR. But I regret to inform you that you, the player, are getting cucked harder. Brothel management sims are just cuck simulators. If the central sexual focus is the females you are whoring out, then make no mistake, you are cucking yourself.

Pimps are cucks, stay woke.

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
You realize you don't play as Noa, right? The player character is Finch, the one stealing the girl from him.
you don't realize you play the game as noa and the girls? finch is the guy you don't play as whatsoever he's just a narrator. you're playing as the girls when you decide what table the girls go to and all the sexual routes they take with who. you're using gold you earned as the girls to buy items for yourself. you play as noa when you decide to make noa go peak/stalk the girls getting insulted, humiliated, and betrayed. there's no finch personally involved in any sex scenes even the early training he doesn't do anything. he's literally just the narrator there to create a magical situation for netorare with noa and the girls. the dialogue doesn't describe you as finch or even say finch is controling the girls to do anything. when he narrates he's constantly talking about how he hasn't even done much of anything and the girls just decided to do all the crazy stuff themselves surprising him.

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
This game is so poorly optimized my dick went numb waiting for scripts to load every in game day. Have a save brothers
You're a godsend. Because Holy Fuck, between the crappy optimisation and my crappy pc, after clicking "new game" and after staring for 20 minutes at a "loading..." screen nothing changed :BootyTime:

Reactions: george322228

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
you don't realize you play the game as noa and the girls? finch is the guy you don't play as whatsoever he's just a narrator. you're playing as the girls when you decide what table the girls go to and all the sexual routes they take with who. you're using gold you earned as the girls to buy items for yourself. you play as noa when you decide to make noa go peak/stalk the girls getting insulted, humiliated, and betrayed. there's no finch personally involved in any sex scenes even the early training he doesn't do anything. he's literally just the narrator there to create a magical situation for netorare with noa and the girls. the dialogue doesn't describe you as finch or even say finch is controling the girls to do anything. when he narrates he's constantly talking about how he hasn't even done much of anything and the girls just decided to do all the crazy stuff themselves surprising him.
The game flat out says you're playing as him, even in the summary. You might control the other characters for gameplay purposes, but the players' character is explicitly Finch.

then it is Netori and not Netorase LOL
Over a day late on me editing the mistake there, friend.

Hokkaido Blues

Mar 26, 2020
Are there any other games with a similar concept? I enjoyed the depth of the corruption theme, but let's just say that both technically and artistically, it could be indeed improved...

Loveless48

Nov 7, 2022
Are there any other games similar to this game?
Especially the detail of the vagina and uterus (womb).
Could also be an RPG.

Reactions: Sciens
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes