SofieSoBad

nice game, can't agree with the overall rating
    great jerk off material
    not so overly gameplay heavy management system
    good scenes, good corruption and sometimes pretty gnarly fetishes
    somehow a mix of kegani labs and shibahu cement
  2. 2.00 star(s)

ehendu

Plot: Simple but decent. Not particularly interesting but they did put some amount of effort in. Corruption aspects are alright. Management aspects are pretty simple as well.

Art: Decent as well. Not anything particularly notable, but not the worst.

Gameplay: largely a point-and-click management game. Assign girls to customers during the day. Check dialogue while they're serving customers. Buy stuff, pay bills, check on the girls at night.

The major problem: Laggy as hell. Saving/Loading and Starting/Ending each day is painfully slow.

Overall, I'd confidently give it a 3/5, maybe closer to a 3.5. At least worth a look, especially if you like corruption/management style games. But until the entire game runs smoother I'd definitely say it's only 2/5 and not worth your time.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

樟葉莲

Great game, didn't encounter any bug and the progression is quite smooth, it has a lot of the elements i want in a NTR management/simulator game.
    The cgs are better than i expected and i quite liked the ntr development, also the mc really deserved all of this lmaoo
    The game can be a bit grindy but working hard for the result is always gratifying :)
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Sciens

First of all, i liked that Game so far pretty much.
    now to the "Goods" and "Bads" (keep in mind its just my perspective)

Goods:
    The Corruption Progress. Loved to see them get corrupted more and more and became slutty.
    The Progress of the used Bodys. I would love to see more in the Future? More used up Tits and Pussy?
    Money System. It wasnt that grindy or at least it didnt felt annoying because it was a easy and quick process.

Bads:
    Characters. I would've loved to see more girls with more different shape of bodys.
    Guards. Sadly there are just a few different events with the guards.
    Fetish. Would loved to see more options about different fetishes (fisting,urination,streching and so on)

Hopefully the Game isn't done yet and we will get more Content in the Future? Pls? i beg you?! :D

Thanks for reading.

English is not my first Language so pls forgive me mistakes in my Text
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Az~Hina

Straight 5 stars, game is very good, story is very well written and the corruption for both heroines is at a good pace.
    Art is amazing, with over the top ahegao faces, which i like.
    It took me about 3/4 hours to finish this game and i enjoyed all of it. The one small negative I can say is that getting the heart currency is a bit slow, and a little grindy, but theres so many H scenes you need to get you'll be focused on unlocking those first.
    This game has a near perfect balance between gameplay, story and scenes.

Recommend if you like corruption and NTR. A small detail, the NTR is removed from the players, youre the 'demon' trying to corrupt 2 girls, and cuck the 'hero.'
    You can also control which sex scenes you get by using the scroll icon on the top right corner so very useful to unlock different scenes and meet different conditions for events... also theres a lot of scenes to unlock.

+ Art
    +Story
    +Gameplay

=a bit grindy

-admittedley the game is not well optimised, you should save after every day, my game crashed 3 times though my gameplay, not the end of the world but a little annoying.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Hirshum23

ok, game. Gameplay itself is nice but there are a lot of missed opportunities here. For one Master never gets his dick wet. Huge design flaw here. Art is okay but could be better. The best scenes are with Rika I think. Story ok nothing special. May satisfy whatever NTR urges you have. I don't like ntr usually but this one is pretty good compared to others. But I repeat no master sex scenes stupid. What's the point of playing him if he doesn't have sex? The guy needs to get his priorities straight. You want to NTR the hero then do it yourself you nit wit lol. The management side was pretty good. The English translation could use some work. All in all ok game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

InstaPrincess

With V1.42 available here, the game is complete with endings and in my run I found no noteworthy bugs.

This is a very... focused game and the dynamics are a bit different to other "normal" NTR games. It is more like an NTR trainer. The initial girl is the hero's Ex and he can fall for her again as he sees her again. At the same time, his current GF can be corrupted at the same place.

It is kinda neat for what it wants to do. If this sounds like your game, try it. It is not long and well worth the time.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Secret Brothel and NTRed Hero [v1.4.2] [Simul-NeTheR]
    A game that honestly isn't that bad.
    It's certainly not a good game, but it sure can appeal to some people.
    As simple as it is, the game has a story, and the characters even if very limited, have their own characterization.

I didn't mind the character models, but unfortunately I didn't like the scenes at all, the game tend to exaggerate in expressions and other things.
    Also missing other scene pieces, making it the actual scene not the one described in the dialogue.

The gameplay is repetitive but I didn't find it boring, I didn't enjoy it, but in a way it works.

If the game had had less exaggerated scenes which are the thing that bothered me the most, I would have easily put it a 3/5.
    All in all it's a well deserved 2/5 and despite the rating I recommend giving it a try.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Monosas17

I think the game is entertaining, and personally I haven't had any issues with bugs (even using cheat engine a lot, lol).

It's a short game, the corruption and gameplay are not amazing, but it delivers better than many other games.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Desan3

Game is not bad. If developer put some more time, he can fix the bugs and this can become a good game but right now this is not a finished product and putting completed tag is just disrespectful for the fans. If he fix this I will change one star to a better rating but until then stay away.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

BetterMagnet

so the art isn't really bad , but it's not really good either, especially not after having to go over 30 mins of just the game crashing or just going into a black screen with music playing, the concept would have been cool if the game was at all playable, which again it is NOT at all. skip this one unless some serious bug fixing happens
  12. 1.00 star(s)

Lungsta

This is bugged mess with below avarage art. To be more detailed, got stucked with progression of blond heroine cuz she was bugged so that when she went to work, i couldnt see her. I bought her quest item thrice, yet it always dropped scene anouncing that i can buy said item. Game is unbalanced and grindy, you may have 100K in bank but that reputation, even when you send everyone to casine is painfully low. Arty is below meh and very little variety. Its wasted time, avoid unless very bored
  13. 2.00 star(s)

Valancia

It's pretty bare-bones at the moment, and granted it's in early development but there's really not all that much to do. The 'gameplay' really just boils down to: click the customers (no time limit or skill involved) and assign your girls, end the day, buy upgrades if you can afford them, rinse and repeat.

The art is okay, it's not bad, but it's also not amazing. It was obviously a stylistic choice with the artist, but most of the proportions/perspectives just seem kind of weird. I'm sure it'll get a bit of polish in time.

Essentially I think the issue with the game is that there's pretty much no challenge involved (money is easy to make and there's no skill-based gameplay) and the payoff isn't super great (art is okay in the few scenes available but it's nothing to write home about).

Decent concept, and the execution shows potential, but at this point in time there's not too much point in 'playing' the game.
  14. 1.00 star(s)

Cynthica

Cool idea but it has a bit of game braking bugs. For me when the guard comes, I can not interact with him to get her to feed him or seduce him. The story textbox is far too big for the size of the playable area.