• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Secret Brothel and NTRed Hero [v1.4.2] [Simul-NeTheR]

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Yllarius

Dec 13, 2017
So, Cheat engine stuff IS possible, but it's a bit rough.

Pertinent values are stored as floats.

Money is easy, do a scan for floats of your money (Best to have a value other than exactly 1000 to get less results)
Then, find all the values that have EXACTLY your money (No decimals or off values)
I generally find the bottom most value to work, but try a few and change em back, clicking back in game to see if it worked.

Days are harder, since i'm pretty sure they don't update until you finish a day.Get to a decent date (I did it on 26)
Search for a value with a bunch of 0s on decimals. (IE: 26.0000000)

Now, I found 146 results. Picked em all, changed em all to 10, then hit next day and hoped. It's definitely probably gonna crash, but if you get lucky it'll go just fine.

I /currently/ haven't noticed any weirdness from doing it, but I wouldn't go back to like, day 1 or something.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
basically because of crashes, you need to do few days then go next day and close the game, at lease you be at that day, this only way, was sick going back to day 23

Wcares

Nov 13, 2016
Having Rika Seduce anyone, then having Elena seduce will crash the game every time. Workaround is to always have Elena seduce first. I did not test this with the normal maids seducing first. If you have someone else seduce first just dont have Elena seduce and it shouldnt crash. And the suggestion of just closing the game every few days to force a save seems to work but it fucking sucks that you have to do it at all.

I got to the point where Rika is supposed to go out with someone outside of work but the item didnt show up in the shop. Im guessing its not in the demo.

Reactions: eixa

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
basically because of crashes, you need to do few days then go next day and close the game, at lease you be at that day, this only way, was sick going back to day 23
And the suggestion of just closing the game every few days to force a save seems to work but it fucking sucks that you have to do it at all.
This doesn't really seem to work for me eventually I'll get a crash and even if I do that it seems to revert to an even earlier save when it crashes. Like for example I'll quit out on day 45 go a few days and then it'll eventually crash which will knock it back to day 30 and ignore the save at day 45.

Wcares

Nov 13, 2016
This doesn't really seem to work for me eventually I'll get a crash and even if I do that it seems to revert to an even earlier save when it crashes. Like for example I'll quit out on day 45 go a few days and then it'll eventually crash which will knock it back to day 30 and ignore the save at day 45.
Are you quitting every few days? It seems like the game stops saving after a few days so make sure you quit every 3-5 days. If its still an issue then theres not much we can do to help you. Dev just has to fix the bugs.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Neat, hope the game gets a more defined save system that can be manually saved since it randomly likes to crash. Also non-heroine girls should be able to do the double seduction that sends them to a bed with a client. Maybe simple scenes for them would be cool too.

Sword Ghost

Dec 3, 2021
Neat, hope the game gets a more defined save system that can be manually saved since it randomly likes to crash. Also non-heroine girls should be able to do the double seduction that sends them to a bed with a client. Maybe simple scenes for them would be cool too.
"This week my IRL job's gotten pretty rough and as a result not much progress has been made for the game, sorry. But the good news is next we "
according to the idea in the next update he made a save

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Are you quitting every few days? It seems like the game stops saving after a few days so make sure you quit every 3-5 days. If its still an issue then theres not much we can do to help you. Dev just has to fix the bugs.
Yeah and the game will load back to that day when I do that but eventually I'll always get a crash that will set the game back to that one specific earlier day every time. I wonder if it might be tied to story progression somehow because for me the day it'll eventually get reset to is the day I first got the ability to start having the hero spy on the girls.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
"This week my IRL job's gotten pretty rough and as a result not much progress has been made for the game, sorry. But the good news is next we "
according to the idea in the next update he made a save
One of those dev cycles, oh well. I hope another change will be an option to remove inverted nipples on the princess. I get some people like it but it is still a niche thing really.

Yllarius

Dec 13, 2017
He teased Pubic hair on patreon, but it won't be in the game. Sad day.

Also release was supposed to be today, but got pushed back, he's hoping for this weekend or next week. We'll see.

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
He teased Pubic hair on patreon, but it won't be in the game. Sad day.

Also release was supposed to be today, but got pushed back, he's hoping for this weekend or next week. We'll see.
As long as there would be an option to turn off pubic hair I'm fine with it being added.

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
The game has been posted, sadly its behind a paywall on Itch.io. Its kinda weird that the people paying the patreon monthly still need to buy the game. I'm on his patreon so i have access to the uncesored data, but i wont be paying another $7,00 for the game, and I will mostly likely cancel the sub now.

i_kill_krip

Jul 7, 2018
The game has been posted, sadly its behind a paywall on Itch.io. Its kinda weird that the people paying the patreon monthly still need to buy the game. I'm on his patreon so i have access to the uncesored data, but i wont be paying another $7,00 for the game, and I will mostly likely cancel the sub now.
Could you please share the uncesor patch here?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Wait you don't get to have the game on patreon, but only the uncensored data ? And you don't get the uncensored data from the itch.io page ?

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Wait you don't get to have the game on patreon, but only the uncensored data ? And you don't get the uncensored data from the itch.io page ?
Yeah, thats basically it. In the Itch.io you can buy the game and if you are on the Patreon you get access to the uncensored data.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Yeah, thats basically it. In the Itch.io you can buy the game and if you are on the Patreon you get access to the uncensored data.
That is weird, normally patrons would get a code or something to get the game for free even if they ahve to go somewhere else to get it. At least that is how most game dev do it.

Reactions: dinamite157

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
That is weird, normally patrons would get a code or something to get the game for free even if they ahve to go somewhere else to get it. At least that is how most game dev do it.
Thats what I was expecting to happen, since usually being a patreon is enough to get you the game, but looks like its not the case with this one.

Reactions: Animefan_09
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes