Unity Completed Secret Brothel and NTRed Hero [v1.4.2] [Simul-NeTheR]

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
The font is hard to read.
You can change it under "Options".

the games doesnt have an autosave feature? just got a bug and now i have lost all my progress
For me, it auto-saves after every single action taken.
That said, depending on the bug you encountered it might corrupt the whole save file (as it apparently happened to you), at which point... post what you did in detail and, if the developer finds it, it might help him track down the bug? Or, if you find the actual save file, post that (in its corrupted/unusable state) and it may help the dev even more. If he can make sense of it, which is less than trivial depending on how the saves work.

Reactions: hakarlman

beltza111

May 28, 2021
well i like to try it but my monitor resulution just 1360x768... so i cant play it... can you make it resolution lower?

lightdemon

Nov 3, 2018
i'm trying to find with cheat engine the value of money and day, but without positive outcomes. Can someone help me with this?

Comelyfay

Mar 8, 2018
I think it's a demo so I don't want to say much. But I think the gameplay is very little too much. And it still doesn't feel like NTR and various items trying to put in a lot. It was not featured in the demo at all.

Reactions: alaruz

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
It's a fun game. (as of v1.3c)

To get the important bit out the way: You employ the heroine as a whore. You can't keep her for yourself. Nor does the main character want her for himself.

The good:
The gameplay loop is quick, no hassles, and does its job.
Progression is quick enough.
Secondary/mob girls make the environment less dead. All good and fun.
And the setup for VIP characters with unique scenes and progression is already there, even if some mechanic to tell you which extreme fetishes any particular one goes all in on would be appreciated.

Neutral neutral:
The art. It's... not great. That said, it does its work and I personally don't mind it.

The bad:
The day limit in the current version. It cuts the game short a bit early to enjoy all the current content, for me.
The escalating payments to the "guard" (protection racket) are annoying. Wish you could do something about it in the future. Being able to actively counteract it feels better and adds another decision/option to the gameplay.
The heroine arbitrarily deciding she doesn't want to work on a certain day. Feels bad, man. Happened to me on the very first day, during the tutorial, which is... stupid.

The ugly:
The lack of save-slots. Only having one feels bad.
The lack of a gallery where you can replay scenes. Feels like the most basic, yet useful QOL feature for me. Lay the foundation for it early, it'll be less effort that way, and the players will thank you for it. Or at least not mutiny over its lack.
The English isn't great, with quite a number of mistakes and awkward phrasing/sentence structure all around. Would be better off improved, but I could overlook it and there is worse out there. Amazing English isn't what we're here for, anyway.

All around I'm looking forward to more, hoping this won't die an early death. More heroine-tier girls once the basic mechanics are set would be great fun, too. Like that princess... or the boss lady, because.
based we need this kinda thing on every game thread

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes