torrent for

Second Happiness [v2.2] + WT + Mode + Crunched

Chose what You want to download

+

Reactions: Glaoui and moborius

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Sound like VNorth alright ... :ROFLMAO:
The guy have a pride, as big as the universe. Call it whatever you want, the man won't listen to anyone.
Have I got a surprise for you man!
I did my best to convince VNorth to improve the game by adding clearer hints and goals. For several months, I've been nagging him about how he's ruining the otherwise great game by not letting people know what to do. Being the translator, I have to read and translate all text for the game, yet it doesn't help me see the contents :D Now I guess we're moving somewhere: he finally listened to me and now in the PC there are quest descriptions with hints and pre-requirements, at the moment for Laura, Ella, Jenny, and Maya.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
If you become a $20 patron do you get access to all the previous Wednesday Night animations or just the ones from when you start?

How many are there and what are some examples of the animations?
there is example.
All information about additional animations written in rewards. More than that I can not promise.

Reactions: DigitalFire

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Have I got a surprise for you man!
I did my best to convince VNorth to improve the game by adding clearer hints and goals. For several months, I've been nagging him about how he's ruining the otherwise great game by not letting people know what to do. Being the translator, I have to read and translate all text for the game, yet it doesn't help me see the contents :D Now I guess we're moving somewhere: he finally listened to me and now in the PC there are quest descriptions with hints and pre-requirements, at the moment for Laura, Ella, Jenny, and Maya.
Awesome work!
TYVM for your successful effort!

Reactions: ElPiti

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
So is the latest walkthrough only version 1.2? I searched, but everything result seemed like an unanswered dead end. 30 something pages of dead ends... Does anyone know where to get a 2.1 or similar walkthrough?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
So is the latest walkthrough only version 1.2? I searched, but everything result seemed like an unanswered dead end. 30 something pages of dead ends... Does anyone know where to get a 2.1 or similar walkthrough?
Seems to me that you have to write your own , now....:(
I wonder if we could use somehow the awesome @sknf mod mechanic to find out the actions after 1.2...????

Antimage

May 9, 2017
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Not by a long shot.
He's still gotta come up with even more grind to out-grind today's grind.
Also, more Shantrel is always a good thing.
Last I played was 0.6, the game was grindy af, I can't even fathom the grind to finish 2.2, CHILLS

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Last I played was 0.6, the game was grindy af, I can't even fathom the grind to finish 2.2, CHILLS
The last I played, 0.3 or around that ball park, the game was grindy af, and still he wants a bigger game, I call Milkman. I can just imagine my penis dying for the next new scene while I am being grinded to death.

Hope I am wrong or else one more game's ending would be fucked
0.3 or 0.6 You should improve your memory. Now V2.2
Most commenters didn't even play. It looks like shitstorm:)

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Something that would probaly help a LOT is a way to move forward a day or backwards a day like Son of a Bitch has. A lot of the grinding is because you have to do a certain thing on a certain day.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
there is example.
All information about additional animations written in rewards. More than that I can not promise.
Didn't think animations had that kind of quality. Now, I see it.. Grind is there to select the chosen ones who deserve it.. Loyal followers who doesn't fret when faced with hardship of the legendary enemy the Grind.. I'll face it and I. WILL. DEFEAT. IT. Wish me luck, comrades, for I'll walk the valley of Death..

Edit: It's not about the Grind.. It's about the fact there's just too many interconnected events.. It's even worse... I'm dying.. Send Help...

Reactions: VNorth

Antimage

May 9, 2017
0.3 or 0.6 You should improve your memory. Now V2.2
Most commenters didn't even play. It looks like shitstorm:)
Dude, as you can see, I wrote around that ball park, and sorry if I don't remember game versions of every game I play. If you really can't see your game as grindy, you should meet up with EA and introduce microtransactions as well to accelerate game progress. :)

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018
Just being honest the game is a bit grindy but after a while it isnt so bad you get rewarded and feel a bit of accomplishment when you get through it unlike some other games. Although i have been waiting for certain content for some time now I'm hoping my grind and waiting pay off.

Reactions: VNorth
Aug 28, 2017
Honestly I really like this game and I kinda understand what the developer is going for. The grind kinda makes the game mysterious because new things can happen all the time so you go check out more of the scenes again and it's actually kinda good.

I guess it's not for everyone but personally for me it actually adds a layer to the game in a good way. You probably would have played the game a lot less if you just clicked through it like most Visual Novels on F95.

Aug 5, 2017
Ooof... trying to deciphering VNorth variables in the rpy files makes my head hurt. End up going cross eyed viewing Cyrillic and english together. o_O
Same. Tried to find out what I'm missing by checking the source files. I've been working as a programmer for over 15 years but I gave up because it was too confusing. It's like he ran an obfuscator over the source.

However, I like the game, even the grind. What's lacking is an ingame guide.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes