laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I don't understand this huge deal about the issues that the game may or may not have.
Play something else instead of attempting to berate or defame the developer like a spoiled child.

This game is great and has very unique approaches to scenarios that make it stand out.
It is basically a teasing puzzle game with extremely great payoffs. It excels quite a lot at that.

Sure it has plenty of room for critiques and I think an optional hint / quest log could help a lot.
But this is not my game and I got it free here, so I wouldn't even consider making demands.
Instead I'd like to thank the dev and the ones that have helped with comments and guides.
Perhaps you forgot about Patreons that actually paid there hard earn money to in the development of this game this is a good game but let me be honest every complaint here is valid the game is to hard with game over it shouldnt have because how difficult it is if you end up doing the wrong thing out of order it can take you a few days to back track not game days real life no warning signs no quest blips and a BS Walkthrough thats half Eng Half Spa Half Rus with spell errors and missing parts theres a part with the mom the walkthrough totally skipped I guess he forgot to add it it has to do with the panties if you didnt do exactly what needs to be done you messed up her entire path I made it all the way to where she was screaming at you in the room but she would never smack me I though maybe the walkthrough was wrong I continued through her path then i just could not progress any more i had to back track to were she was in the tub made here stand up then had to grind all they way back when i finally unlock new pantie scene in kitchen and then when i made back to the room thats when she started smacking me do you know how much actual real life days it took to get everything correct to the T to make sure I got smacked game is good like it but grind is not worth it.

Reactions: NTR Lover 69

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Perhaps you forgot about Patreons that actually paid there hard earn money to in the development of this game this is a good game but let me be honest every complaint here is valid the game is to hard with game over it shouldnt have because how difficult it is if you end up doing the wrong thing out of order it can take you a few days to back track not game days real life no warning signs no quest blips and a BS Walkthrough thats half Eng Half Spa Half Rus with spell errors and missing parts theres a part with the mom the walkthrough totally skipped I guess he forgot to add it it has to do with the panties if you didnt do exactly what needs to be done you messed up her entire path I made it all the way to where she was screaming at you in the room but she would never smack me I though maybe the walkthrough was wrong I continued through her path then i just could not progress any more i had to back track to were she was in the tub made here stand up then had to grind all they way back when i finally unlock new pantie scene in kitchen and then when i made back to the room thats when she started smacking me do you know how much actual real life days it took to get everything correct to the T to make sure I got smacked game is good like it but grind is not worth it.
Patreons game completely passed. No need to worry about them.
The game can not be spoiled, you do not need to start the game again!
The Walkthrough wrote Italian. Thanks to him. :coffee: I doubt that he knows Russian:)
Try to use ShantPlan1 this is a flow chart.

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
Patreons game completely passed. No need to worry about them.
The game can not be spoiled, you do not need to start the game again!
The Walkthrough wrote Italian. Thanks to him. :coffee: I doubt that he knows Russian:)
Try to use ShantPlan1 this is a flow chart.
Dude, you doing exceptionally good and interesting job with this game. It's hard it's sometimes annoying, some are rage quitting because they're too dumb to find what to do ingame.
Just one thing: If you want more popularity, more Patreons and MORE for this project, you need to do better translation or creation in english. Because sometimes my eyes crying to see so many mistakes... Sorry.
Keep up the good job, all in all game is amazing and Shantrel is for sure the best looking MILF in this business.

Reactions: ElPiti and VNorth

mr smith

Jul 9, 2017
If you become a $20 patron do you get access to all the previous Wednesday Night animations or just the ones from when you start?

How many are there and what are some examples of the animations?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
didn't play it in a while, nice to see new hints inside the game besides the ones with shantrel, it already helps a LOT, hopefully other girls will get hints as well

Reactions: VNorth

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
I remember playing this a long time ago but damn the grind. Is it any better or still a giant grindfest?

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes