leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Is there any walkthrough that is well understood for the game? the one that is put here is very good and it is understandable but they did not update it more and I am in version 1.2. Is there any that update it and that the tutorial is also well understood?

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018
Is there any walkthrough that is well understood for the game? the one that is put here is very good and it is understandable but they did not update it more and I am in version 1.2. Is there any that update it and that the tutorial is also well understood?
As far as i know there isn't a walk through for anything past 1.5. To be honest i am stuck on some of the content myself but in time i will figure it out. Maybe when i have it all completed i will make a guide for after 1.5.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
As far as i know there isn't a walk through for anything past 1.5. To be honest i am stuck on some of the content myself but in time i will figure it out. Maybe when i have it all completed i will make a guide for after 1.5.
I say the same, I up to version 1.2 of the walkthrough that is on the first page is perfectly understood, then I do not understand anything and apart I am from Argentina so I understand less English

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018

for those who need a Walkthrough a little more updated I found these two, the first, complete up to version 1.6 and the second is to version 1.7

I hope it helps

View attachment 0 - 1.6 Walkthrough.pdf

View attachment 1.7 walkthroughupdate.pdf

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018
for those who need a Walkthrough a little more updated I found these two, the first, complete up to version 1.6 and the second is to version 1.7

I hope it helps

View attachment 231841

View attachment 231843
Much appreciated some of us can use these thank you. Unfortunately some of the content i am stuck on is a bit later than that. i am starting to believe it may be glitched or something since i have tried multiple different ways and have not gotten any progress.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
If you use the changelogs you can probaly find the stuff not in the 1.7 walkthrough. Will Like anybody that updates it though.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017

I hope it helps

View attachment 231841

View attachment 231843
This seems to be better than the original. Thank you. Even tho the complex event map makes things so hard, I'll try again when I have the time. After I've played games like "My New Life" which was horrible, this game actually could worth the effort. And I can tell VNorth has the same taste as me.

Reactions: Rahul Kumar Lohra

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018
If you use the changelogs you can probaly find the stuff not in the 1.7 walkthrough. Will Like anybody that updates it though.
Very true but the change logs don't give you all of the info or steps for completion. Thus leading to some people requesting guides or a walk through. Most of the time it just takes trial and error to figure it out which isn't hard just time consuming.

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018
This seems to be better than the original. Thank you. Even tho the complex event map makes things so hard, I'll try again when I have the time. After I've played games like "My New Life" which was horrible, this game actually could worth the effort. And I can tell VNorth has the same taste as me.
If you get stuck just ask some of us are very far in the game and have caught up to most of the current content.

Reactions: DigitalFire

barflyguy

Feb 13, 2018
Man I never played this game until this new version, and yeah, the grind....even with the walkthrough linked on the main page, I'm probably at a dozen hours at least. It would probably be easier if I wasn't so tempted to try to advance with every character and just focused on one at a time, along with whoever is connected to that person's questline. All that said, I am impressed with how much content there is so far (of course, I'm doing more Shantrel than anyone else), would rather have more content/story than the same ol' 3D models who just do the boobjob-footjob-blowjob-fuck line of progression.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
If you get stuck just ask some of us are very far in the game and have caught up to most of the current content.
I only went for the Shantrel so far. I skipped school for a week when MC said "..but I want more" had the Shantrel in hall event then progressed some further then I kept getting the same events.

When in Kitchen with her in Red Dress, If I give money it goes to fix the Sink then 2 option "Jerk off or Ask", when I click UP hotspot she says don't bother me. I'm trying to get the event where she fall asleep when watching TV but couldn't trigger it.

Best mom poster is like; Red Dress: Sink:1/2, Skirt:1/2, All others are full.

Kitchen with formal dress (I think Monday evening): Under the table: 0/2, Buying panties No 1: 1/2, No2 and No3 at 0. Clean up: 1/2, I want Christmas: 0/2, all other are full.

Bedroom: Only Dream and Bad Dream achieved.

The last picture with her with a book: Only Skip for a week. and Tell her no but where: 1/2 achieved.

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018
I only went for the Shantrel so far. I skipped school for a week when MC said "..but I want more" had the Shantrel in hall event then progressed some further then I kept getting the same events.

When in Kitchen with her in Red Dress, If I give money it goes to fix the Sink then 2 option "Jerk off or Ask", when I click UP hotspot she says don't bother me. I'm trying to get the event where she fall asleep when watching TV but couldn't trigger it.

Best mom poster is like; Red Dress: Sink:1/2, Skirt:1/2, All others are full.

Kitchen with formal dress (I think Monday evening): Under the table: 0/2, Buying panties No 1: 1/2, No2 and No3 at 0. Clean up: 1/2, I want Christmas: 0/2, all other are full.

Bedroom: Only Dream and Bad Dream achieved.

The last picture with her with a book: Only Skip for a week. and Tell her no but where: 1/2 achieved.
Some content wont trigger if earlier content isn't complete. try and figure out which events to focus on as early as possible and finish those events first. then work on the next one for that character. you can how ever work on several characters at once but not multiple events at once it will just keep looping the scenes and you will get no where.

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018
Man I never played this game until this new version, and yeah, the grind....even with the walkthrough linked on the main page, I'm probably at a dozen hours at least. It would probably be easier if I wasn't so tempted to try to advance with every character and just focused on one at a time, along with whoever is connected to that person's questline. All that said, I am impressed with how much content there is so far (of course, I'm doing more Shantrel than anyone else), would rather have more content/story than the same ol' 3D models who just do the boobjob-footjob-blowjob-fuck line of progression.
i suggest working on multiple characters 1 event at a time or you may run into sequence issues trying to figure out which event to do next to progress. If not you may find you get loops and lose track of which tasks were supposed to be done earlier.

dzayh

Aug 30, 2017
Hello everyone! Would anyone be kind enough to put all scene backups with shantrel please? Because I can not do it I do not understand anything lol thank you Big thank you

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
has anyone finished the 2.2 update?

I'm stuck in Laura's scene,
in her room at night, I lift the dress but she starts to wake up, and I get out and Lala is in the hallway and runs off to her mother's room, and that's all I can do, how do you get on with Laura + Lala scenes?

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes