Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
This is not a h-game but a real puzzle. But i did sort things out.

In order to unlock stepmother messing with MC's junk you have to:
1) have access to stepmom's bedroom
2) go to the Store and drink as much coffee as MC can
3) right after that sneak to hear and tell the "water story"
4) choose No Sleep / Не Спать option
5) ...
6) works like a charm

to do 1-6 i was in a state where she already was wearing a tiny robe and black underwear. MC will perform the Trump move. 2nd time gave me a hug with the woman while her pants were down. on the 3rd she's still adamant on not dropping them. guess its the end.
UPD: well, no. there are more mom scenes after that XD

to see the younger stepsis spredin' you have to grind at the college for about a week or too. right after that go to her and help with the homework (no matter the option). if things go right she will fall asleep of boredom. find a spot on her panties when the dialog window shows ellipsis.

Don't take it the wrong way bruh, but those contents were already available in the 0.2 version ;)

i must say that the game is hard as hell, a bit unobvious but extremely addictive in it's exploratory nature.
almost got me thinking it's heavily bugged but no.

Don't take it the wrong way bruh, but those contents are already available in the 0.2 version ;) Take a look at the previous pages to check if you missed something.

honda

Nov 25, 2016
yeah, i saw the other stuff. but the stepmom was a real pain in the ass. and i still can't figure out if shes willing to drop underwear in v0.3

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
yeah, i saw the other stuff. but the stepmom was a real pain in the ass. and i still can't figure out if shes willing to drop underwear in v0.3
Underwear drop only available in the " beating scene " if you skip school + brenda's courses for a whole week.

honda

Nov 25, 2016
Underwear drop only available in the " beating scene " if you skip school + brenda's courses for a whole week.
Ok, what exactly should else be done/triggered to that moment? I have had this event for 4 times already. Basically now its just a replay of the second encounter.

Leynex

May 9, 2017
Does any one ever try´s the Savegameeditor " ".
It shows a lot of new "NPC Girls"

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
With the beach sex scene. Do you need to lose twice to get them to bet, then win ten times, then lose to get the cafe scene to get to door lock? because all I get is to the counter with Elly, and a hotspot for "Place for Hands" on her butt and can't continue further.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Ok, what exactly should else be done/triggered to that moment? I have had this event for 4 times already. Basically now its just a replay of the second encounter.
From what I remembered, all Shantrel's version 0.2 contents were already unlocked in my save. The only thing I did before trying this scene, was to trigger all kitchen scenes before : lift her skirt until she says " I know how it will end " + give her money until you get to the part where she drops the MC's pants (repair sink). At some moment, the scene won't progress. That's precisely when I tried the " beating event ". I got the scene on the second try, 2 weeks straight without going to college/brenda's courses. Then the MC will drop her pants. Keep on doing this scene until you get the " no " and " To joke " options. Once you get the contents available by choosing both options, try again the " repair sink " scene + monday night scene in Shantrel's room. You'll see a hidden animation when choosing the " get out of the bad dream" option + new options in the kitchen when Shantrel's is in the red dress. Just choose " lift skirt " to get em. However, I got no clue if those scenes can be expanded.

honda

Nov 25, 2016
From what I remembered, all Shantrel's version 0.2 contents were already unlocked in my save. The only thing I did before trying this scene, was to trigger all kitchen scenes before : lift her skirt until she says " I know how it will end " + give her money until you get to the part where she drops the MC's pants (repair sink). At some moment, the scene won't progress. That's precisely when I tried the " beating event ". I got the scene on the second try, 2 weeks straight without going to college/brenda's courses. Then the MC will drop her pants. Keep on doing this scene until you get the " no " and " To joke " options. Once you get the contents available by choosing both options, try again the " repair sink " scene + monday night scene in Shantrel's room. You'll see a hidden animation when choosing the " get out of the bad dream" option + new options in the kitchen when Shantrel's is in the red dress. Just choose " lift skirt " to get em. However, I got no clue if those scenes can be expanded.
Ok, but is there a way to force her walk w/o undergarment? Coz, i've seen and did all described above.
This game has so many wormholes in my opinion that you can never say for sure where the expansion stops...

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Ok, but is there a way to force her walk w/o undergarment? Coz, i've seen and did all described above.
This game has so many wormholes in my opinion that you can never say for sure where the expansion stops...
Well, I don't think so. The dev told me that the bedroom's scene is the final one in this version. Moreover, there's something I can say for sure : The dev doesn't want to move too fast with Shantrel's corruption. He always tells me that it's too soon to put forth sex scenes with her at this stage of the game's development (may be he has something in mind). Gotta be patient before having the chance to go in her pants and do the worst with that ass :p .Still, I understand what you're saying and you're right. Those damn hotspots and grinding make this game really difficult.

kickbutt

Sep 24, 2016
With the beach sex scene. Do you need to lose twice to get them to bet, then win ten times, then lose to get the cafe scene to get to door lock? because all I get is to the counter with Elly, and a hotspot for "Place for Hands" on her butt and can't continue further.
Most sceens advance step by step. So for many sceens u just have to do them over and over to get more content.
I did win 10+ times saved and lost to check, but I had already won the beach game loads of times in total (like 40+?).
So I have no real idea how many is the "trigger" amount.

Newer got the point of the cafe sceen and just clicked trough it for a loooong time.
Then I found the -place hands- and it started to advance bit by bit for each time I did it until the toilet sceen

honda

Nov 25, 2016
He always tells me that it's too soon to put forth sex scenes with her at this stage of the game's development
And he's right. I like how the characters aside from the office hoe act. Especially the stepmom. It seems more or less natural comparing to say Summertime Saga (which i absolutely like) or any mom/sister corruption games out there.

Reactions: Kakato

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Most sceens advance step by step. So for many sceens u just have to do them over and over to get more content.
I did win 10+ times saved and lost to check, but I had already won the beach game loads of times in total (like 40+?).
So I have no real idea how many is the "trigger" amount.

Newer got the point of the cafe sceen and just clicked trough it for a loooong time.
Then I found the -place hands- and it started to advance bit by bit for each time I did it until the toilet sceen
How many times did you have to do place hands? I keep on getting stopped after she says "and...cake!". It then goes to a scene with his hand almost between her legs, and then she just tells me to sit with the girls. I've already done it 7 times and it still hasn't advanced.

Leynex

May 9, 2017
Has anyone a idea about Brenda´s Dog ( he is keen on Sauce and in one scene in ktichen there is sauce on table), could it be posible to visit Brenda at night?

kickbutt

Sep 24, 2016
How many times did you have to do place hands? I keep on getting stopped after she says "and...cake!". It then goes to a scene with his hand almost between her legs, and then she just tells me to sit with the girls. I've already done it 7 times and it still hasn't advanced.
If it dosnt advance more then u probably need more wins in the beach game before it advances further

sherlockhomes

Apr 19, 2017
how to enable the ask "Difficult question" at teachers house. Its disabled at the moment and there is no progress while asking "Easy Question"???
MC needs to be a King nerd to ask difficult questions. [have some money in pocket may be 1000]
college_point greater than 50.

Last edited:
Reactions: olobolo
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes