kavescsesze

Dec 4, 2016
This didn't come up in my testing. Here's an updated version with cheat detection removed. There's also an option at night that I added called "Drink Bleach". This lowers your classroom XP and was used for my own testing. You can use it or ignore it.

heya. any chance for a new version?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Could someone create a mod which makes the hotspots visible please? I don't need anything more. I also got the trick to win the volley-ball game 95 % of the time without cheating.

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Ok. This is ridiculous.....I've started a new game 5 times. Lose the first 2 times to get the bet scene, then won in multiple different amounts ranging from 10-40 with and w/o sherlockholmes's volley cheat. Start losing to get the cafe scene, and can only still advance "place hands" hot spot til the point where she says "and....cake!" and still can't advance any further. She still tells me to sit with the girls after that. I've also tried it with amounts of money ranging from 700 to 5000 in my wallet, Impudence and Smart Ass in the low/medium/high ranges, Tried it also with every college rank from Klutz to KingNerd. I've been working every single output I can think of for about 4 days of my own time, and still have nothing. I don't know whats going on, but it's starting to give me a really bad headache. I really don't want to grind the volleyball scene anymore. Can someone PLEASE post their save of the point where I can advance, or to the point where I can just get sex scene? I would really appreciate it if someone could. I brain really needs to relax.......:tiredface:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Ok. This is ridiculous.....I've started a new game 5 times. Lose the first 2 times to get the bet scene, then won in multiple different amounts ranging from 10-40 with and w/o sherlockholmes's volley cheat. Start losing to get the cafe scene, and can only still advance "place hands" hot spot til the point where she says "and....cake!" and still can't advance any further. She still tells me to sit with the girls after that. I've also tried it with amounts of money ranging from 700 to 5000 in my wallet, Impudence and Smart Ass in the low/medium/high ranges, Tried it also with every college rank from Klutz to KingNerd. I've been working every single output I can think of for about 4 days of my own time, and still have nothing. I don't know whats going on, but it's starting to give me a really bad headache. I really don't want to grind the volleyball scene anymore. Can someone PLEASE post their save of the point where I can advance, or to the point where I can just get sex scene? I would really appreciate it if someone could. I brain really needs to relax.......:tiredface:
It must have something to do with your smartass level. I remember that I couldn't progress when I was scholar. When I dropped it to pupil/klutz, some dialogues changed : Maya in particular. By the way, you're not alone in this situation. I won the volleyball game like 20 times and didn't trigger the sex scene. On the other side, I managed to get the fuck scene in the cafe's W.C. Don't know if something in particular must be done before it can be triggered. Have patience and keep on trying. Also, I noticed that the dev uses some kind of code to prevent cheating. My advice would be to play without any cheats, because I had to start everything over from 0.2 lately. My saves were corrupted and my stats froze. They couldn't be upgraded or lowered and some days in the week kept on repeating themselves. My first week in 0.3 was about 10 days long - another reason why I didn't find Shantrel's beating scene the first time.

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
It must have something to do with your smartass level. I remember that I couldn't progress when I was scholar. When I dropped it to pupil/klutz, some dialogues changed : Maya in particular. By the way, you're not alone in this situation. I won the volleyball game like 20 times and didn't trigger the sex scene. On the other side, I managed to get the fuck scene in the cafe's W.C. Don't know if something in particular must be done before it can be triggered. Have patience and keep on trying. Also, I noticed that the dev uses some kind of code to prevent cheating. My advice would be to play without any cheats, because I had to start everything over from 0.2 lately. My saves were corrupted and my stats froze. They couldn't be upgraded or lowered and some days in the week kept on repeating themselves. My first week in 0.3 was about 10 days long - another reason why I didn't find Shantrel's beating scene the first time.
You talking about the one in the bathroom with Elly? Also, What is the secret to win 95% of the time?

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
You talking about the one in the bathroom with Elly? Also, What is the secret to win 95% of the time?
Bathroom or W.C, yeah. Someone mentioned this some days ago. You must close the door and click on the knob before clicking on " place your hands " around her ass.

It's not a secret, just a flaw I managed to see by chance :p

Take a look at the pic I uploaded. When the game starts, you must stay on the same spot as indicated and click once to begin the match. Once the game begins, don't touch anything. 95% of the time, you'll win without even having to touch your mouse/pad :p. Try it and you'll see.

Reactions: tonigobe

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
anyone with walkthrough?? and what's with this invisible hotspot? how to find that and when to find the hotspot?

Redmew

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
a keep getting drunk in the bar were is the hotspot?
Touch her ass right after she mentions "nuts", touch doorhandel when u enter bathroom, and the lock under the handle after. Then enjoy!

*Hotspot on her ass to, you need to touch her ass

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hell I want to know is it possible to get Hot Sauce so you can chase that dog away.

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Why can't I advance through the damn beach scene? I really don't get it. I've tried, and tried, and tried, and tried, but no matter what the hell I do I can't advance. I can't even get to the damn Elly drink scene or the cafe bathroom scene. It just keeps stopping on her ass.....I even tried not touching a few times and I still haven't gotten any farther....this is driving me nuts!:confounded:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Why can't I advance through the damn beach scene? I really don't get it. I've tried, and tried, and tried, and tried, but no matter what the hell I do I can't advance. I can't even get to the damn Elly drink scene or the cafe bathroom scene. It just keeps stopping on her ass.....I even tried not touching a few times and I still haven't gotten any farther....this is driving me nuts!:confounded:
Really, I don't Know :/ I got the cafe's fuck scene pretty fast on my side, but still didn't unlock the beach one. Well, didn't play lately. If I can unlock it, I'll share my save.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes