3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Kinda sceptic because of this message : " My fail... in bedroom Shantrel. after choice "bad dream" message "New later" it is not final...
Final it is suck animation. " :/ Either this update got few contents or I'm/we are missing something.
From what I can gather, you get new position, where shantrel moves to put his pants back on (no bj) and it will now give a message "new later", which he has on unfinished scenes. So no new BJ scene there either, just more teasing.

U

User_10739

I can't get anywhere in this game apart from looking up Mom's skirt and I really despise it...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's veeerry verrry convoluted game. There is nothing in the world that comes close to "Russian Grind" and I thought the Japanese were bad. NOT SO! NYET COMRADE! NYET!

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
From what I can gather, you get new position, where shantrel moves to put his pants back on (no bj) and it will now give a message "new later", which he has on unfinished scenes. So no new BJ scene there either, just more teasing.
Probably, but I remember him saying that the final Shantrel's scene is hard to find and to trigger in this version. When I asked him how to progress, he told me to search for " pain ". It's in the kitchen. Grinded for hours and still didn't see anything with that name. I remember someone modded the last version by making the hotspots visible. If you're reading this message, could you do us the same favor please? It would really help to save time.

Edit : It seems it's @dspeed

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Probably, but I remember him saying that the final Shantrel's scene is hard to find and to trigger in this version. When I asked him how to progress, he told me to search for " pain ". It's in the kitchen. Grinded for hours and still didn't see anything with that name. I remember someone modded the last version by making the hotspots visible. If you're reading this message, could you do us the same favor please? It would really help to save time.

Edit : It seems it's @dspeed
I've looked at the images and didn't see anything involving any sexual contact in the kitchen. Only what you've found already.

kickbutt

Sep 24, 2016
How about sex sceen on the beach? Anyone got this and how?
Been grinding for hours but only get her to toilet bending over but when I try to strip panties it ends there...
Anyone?

As for kitchen I got the "2"
feeling her up. rise the skirts then feeling her up after that she ends it before I can feel her up again but with longer dialog.
And giving money: the sink...
Gets to have her strip my shorts of and looking my hardon. After that it ends with joke about stupid mother and dont pull down shorts.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I've looked at the images and didn't see anything involving any sexual contact in the kitchen. Only what you've found already.
I believe you. Don't worry. The dev probably made a mistake in his message. Unfortunately, his english is worst that mine :/ . How about Lala and Laura, btw? Anything interesting ?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
How about sex sceen on the beach? Anyone got this and how?
Been grinding for hours but only get her to toilet bending over but when I try to strip panties it ends there...
Anyone?

As for kitchen I got the "2"
feeling her up. rise the skirts then feeling her up after that she ends it before I can feel her up again but with longer dialog.
And giving money: the sink...
Gets to have her strip my shorts of and looking my hardon. After that it ends with joke about stupid mother and dont pull down shorts.
From what I understood, the beach sex scene can only be unlocked by winning continuosly. I didn't try to unlock it and went through the losing event instead and yeah, I got the same scene too. You can't progress further when trying to strip her pants in the W.C.

kickbutt

Sep 24, 2016
From what I understood, the beach sex scene can only be unlocked by winning continuosly. I didn't try to unlock it and went through the losing event instead and yeah, I got the same scene too. You can't progress further when trying to strip her pants in the W.C.
Tnx =)
How many times might continuosly be then? 10, 20, 30+? this russian is crazy with the grinding

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Tnx =)
How many times might continuosly be then? 10, 20, 30+? this russian is crazy with the grinding
Grinling Level : Gear Fourth. I approve. I never ever grinded so much in a game. It's out of this world. Lmao. Well, to answer your question, I really don't know how much times you must win. I'm just telling what I read in the PL's thread. There's some useful info there, but the google translate makes it hard to understand the hints most of the time.

kickbutt

Sep 24, 2016
Got the beach sex. did win for like 10 times but dont know if that have anyting to do with it or not. Read the translation file for beach and found the lines...

When u go to the toilet and you see her bending in front of the mirror.
Klick on the door handle, then klick on the lock... FUCK!

Last edited:
Reactions: venoom and Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Got the beach sex. did win for like 10 times but dont know if that have anyting to do with it or not. Read the translation file for beach and found the lines...

When u go to the toilet and you see her bending in front of the mirror.
Klick on the door handle, then klick on the lock... FUCK!
Thanks for the Tip ! That's why a mod is really needed. Those damn hotpoints are hard to find sometimes.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I am unable to trigger the kitchen sink scene with mom..When ever i visit the kitchen she is standing near the kitchen counter when i click on money I only get some Russian text and nothing progresses. Help needed!!! :(

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I am unable to trigger the kitchen sink scene with mom..When ever i visit the kitchen she is standing near the kitchen counter when i click on money I only get some Russian text and nothing progresses. Help needed!!! :(
I already explained this a few posts ago. However, you need to click on her skirt, not the money. Once the skirt scene reaches the final stage, then you start on the money button.

D

Deleted member 2738

Can someone upload it on a different site?
Filebox never works for me as its always down.
Yes, I've checked my firewall and adblocks.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I already explained this a few posts ago. However, you need to click on her skirt, not the money. Once the skirt scene reaches the final stage, then you start on the money button.
Well, here's a new thing I found with Shantrel :

1. Skip school for a whole week + Brenda's courses unlocks a new scene with Shantrel on sunday nights. When she's mad after you, the MC will drop down her panties....Watch out though. To progress in this scene, you have to pick both choices and make them progress. The secret in this version is to watch out for the " joke " or " do not joke " options. When you'll unlock those scenes, the " having a bad dream " option on mondays will show a hidden scene. ;) + you'll have 3 more choices when she's in the red dress " stroke the panties ", " look at the ass" and " Touch breast". However, I don't know if those scenes can be expanded because I can't see the " new later " message. Try it out and let me know what you think.

Edit: about the sunday nights events with Shantrel, make sure you've got high impudence, because it drops drastically when she beats you.

Reactions: Manjudo and 3xpurt

Jansen

May 8, 2017
3xpurt: Thanks for the help.. :) Love this game so far but hectic in grinding and finding hotspots

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes