Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Harder to find!? This game is like some Carmen Sandiego level mystery shit involved in finding scenes as it stands.
Simply put. The last H-scene of Shantrel will be hard to trigger and to find. Add the bad translation to the grinding and you obtain quite a challenge. He already proved it with the latest version. Some H-scenes are quite difficult to find (Laura in the park for example). Well, he didn't give me any more hints and told me to be patient. LOL.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi guys. Just to keep you up to date. Got this message from Vnorth a few hours ago " Hi! Gratz! 2-3 days and release. I translate now. I link you. ". Probably Monday. Btw, is there a patreon of Vnorth here ?

Caryado

Dec 3, 2016
Hi guys. Just to keep you up to date. Got this message from Vnorth a few hours ago " Hi! Gratz! 2-3 days and release. I translate now. I link you. ". Probably Monday. Btw, is there a patreon of Vnorth here ?
<-----

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
It has a new post on its patreon, called V 0.3, as I am not patreon, I do not know if it is the new log, or the game itself ...

Marco

Aug 26, 2016
Guys, I need your advice. I just need an advice to share the link without it being spammed everywhere in the next hours.
make a ZIP with Password??i dont know....

but if you want to share,just share it ,no matter what you DO,it will spread.

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I need a moment to browse the changelog in the download.
Changelog added!

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
The new scenes are all fairly basic, mostly to do with panties, and some minor additional stages (non-sex) to existing scenes. The most obvious new content is Brenda, but again that's just mostly to do with panties. There is some sex with the beach volleyball girl, while in her bikini, so could be the cafe scene is extended.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
The new scenes are all fairly basic, mostly to do with panties, and some minor additional stages (non-sex) to existing scenes. The most obvious new content is Brenda, but again that's just mostly to do with panties. There is some sex with the beach volleyball girl, while in her bikini, so could be the cafe scene is extended.
Just began to play. So far, what did you find for Shantrel please ? Is there anything new in the kitchen ? How do you unlock Brenda's content ? LOL. A lot of questions, but If I can skip some grinding, I won't say no. hahaha

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Just began to play. So far, what did you find for Shantrel please ? Is there anything new in the kitchen ? How do you unlock Brenda's content ? LOL. A lot of questions, but If I can skip some grinding, I won't say no. hahaha
Brenda you get a random event on Monday, Tuesday, Friday, which after a few of those will get options to help. Keep helping until she asks you to catch the guy. Take him to the police. She will offer private lessons. Keep progressing until lessons at home.
Kitchen scene progresses lifting skirt then by giving money once she stops the skirt progress..

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Brenda you get a random event on Monday, Tuesday, Friday, which after a few of those will get options to help. Keep helping until she asks you to catch the guy. Take him to the police. She will offer private lessons. Keep progressing until lessons at home.
Kitchen scene progresses lifting skirt then by giving money once she stops the skirt progress..
Got there, but everytime Shantrel pulls the guy's pants, he always says he's joking. Can't seem to progress.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Got there, but everytime Shantrel pulls the guy's pants, he always says he's joking. Can't seem to progress.
You haven't realised by now, this game is all about cock-teasing and panties. Getting Shantrel down on her knees is as far as it goes, from what I have seen of the image archive. There are two scenes, which have subtle differences. One she is looking up, the other she is looking at the MC's penis, and then the MC places his hand on the back of her head, but that looks like all there is.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
You haven't realised by now, this game is all about cock-teasing and panties. Getting Shantrel down on her knees is as far as it goes, from what I have seen of the image archive. There are two scenes, which have subtle differences. One she is looking up, the other she is looking at the MC's penis, and then the MC places his hand on the back of her head, but that looks like all there is.
Kinda sceptic because of this message : " My fail... in bedroom Shantrel. after choice "bad dream" message "New later" it is not final...
Final it is suck animation. " :/ Either this update got few contents or I'm/we are missing something.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes