Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-03-26] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Love kai

Apr 11, 2023
hi, Is there a hd version of his Ningguang in the blue dress? I’ve been looking for it for a while now but the images he posted on Twitter/artstation are kinda low res or is it just me?

AnoTurtl

Jun 8, 2023
My bets are on Eve and Black Swan going for a tie.
Eve is winning by a landslide currently. Well, I guess there's always a chance that Black Swan reappears in the next poll, somehow.

Ubel is leading in the other poll, though not by much.

AnoTurtl

Jun 8, 2023
Monthly Artwork is probably Genshin's Clorinde this time. Mirco is a fan of her since the first Fontaine trailer and he's been drawing Genshin girls for Monthly Artwork for that last 3 packs now. Not to mention she's likely taking the spotlight by becoming playable in 4.7.

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
as an Asuna fan, it pains me to see her compete against stellar blade. i just know she cant win... damn it
This is unfortunately the problem with polls. It will be really difficult for less popular characters to ever break through. I'm sorry for your loss, but. ...

Personally, I like Sciamano's drawings, but I'm not a big anime fan. I watched some classics, but when it comes to polls, if I recognize half of the characters, it's a success.
You're despairing that Asuna has no chance of winning, while I'm wondering who she actually is and whether I care to find out.

But on the other hand, for these reasons, I will also never see my favorite anime/manga girl Kyou Kai drawn by some good artist:cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: piercingWinds

RndUser

Sep 23, 2019
hi, Is there a hd version of his Ningguang in the blue dress? I’ve been looking for it for a while now but the images he posted on Twitter/artstation are kinda low res or is it just me?
The best quality you can get is the PNG file on or .

Kzor

May 27, 2021
Eve is winning by a landslide currently. Well, I guess there's always a chance that Black Swan reappears in the next poll, somehow.

Ubel is leading in the other poll, though not by much.
Having endured seeing Tatsumaki lose to generic gacha characters way too many times, this outcome would be an absolute gift

Reactions: Heebombomb
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes