Collection - Pinup - Sciamano240 Collection [2024-03-26] [Sciamano240]

1. 5.00 star(s)

AlexDummySmith

Lights, environments, characters, positions, expressions, qualities, a lot of different variations... practically everything is absolutely the best! Finally also an excellent organization of the images, and they are published regularly.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ZeroG187

Sciamano240's artwork is phenomenal as the arstyle ranges from semi-realistic and gives nsfw versions as a bonus.

The Artstyles of the girls are very clean and shadowing and textures of the skin are fantastic.

There are many variety of Nsfw content like, topless, bottomless, fully clothed (while showing the undergarments), fully nude, bikini, lingerie, and a bunch more.

The only confusion that I haven't gotten an answer is at the beginning, Is that the original artist name account was called "Mirco Cabbia" and changed to Sciamano240.
    -I don't know if that was the case or Mirco Cabbia was stealing Sciamano's artwork.

Regardless, Sciamano240 is a great digital artist and is among one of the greatest digital NSFW artists: Sakimichan, Logan Cure, Dandon Fuga, Alexander Dinh, Olchas, Zarory, and lexaiduer. Support the artist in many ways possible.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

philtwo

Beautiful artwork with tons of clothing and pose variations per set (no fetish content which is perfectly fine). The only negative is the long layoff between releases which will leave you wanting more.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

BuDgEtErY

your art is absolutely stunning its so natural and beautiful i set them as bg and every time i look at them it gives me goosebumps your amazing and i love your work great job you should be proud. i would like to see more poses though like teasing or from their backs bending a little more angle just the upper body from tip of the toe to the top of the head etc.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

pinkjellyfishbobbing

Sciamano240 knows how to nail great pieces of artwork. However when it comes to drawing characters from a series; I think he needs to draw more.....from a series, kinda like how he is drawing many characters from the Genshin Impact series.

For other ideas. He should draw preggo versions of his works.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

( Y )

Review for the update of the [2022-03-03].

Few artists so far have left a good impression on me from the beginning, this is one of them.
    Honestly, I found more pros than cons in this collection, so what you can find is the following.

Positive things:
    + Offers artistic variations.
    + Highly remarkable evolution, both in quality and quantity.
    + The weight of the images is relatively little in all its arts (between 1 to 10 MB).
    + It offers varied characters, you will find one or another typical, but for the most part they are varied.
    + More details, in the nipples to be exact, they are different and even realistic, that is appreciated.
    + Very good art from its beginnings in 2016 to the present (quality), it has its own style and the truth is that it is very nice.
    + Details, he is one of the few artists who does not waste funds, of course it is a secondary feature and in some cases he does not detail them so much, but enough to stand out, yes.
    + To my surprise, there is something in the style of this artist that makes you feel that not all his drawings (the silhouette of the bodies for example) are the same, the proportions seem to be as indicated, as well as the angles and/or poses.

Negative things:
    - Not all images are in their original resolution.
    - Many variations (seriously, many), but only from the last 2 years.
    - That you do not start downloading this collection x)

Highly recommended.
    I recommend supporting it on its official pages.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4390148

Classic style and perfect body layouts are some great points why his artworks are famous for. Later, his artwork publishing are delayed due to poor health. Hope he will recover soon. Thank you for sharing sir
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Dontforgetthejoker

The art looks amazing and OP is updated as soon as artist releases the monthly packs. Great stuff. Wish he drew sexual intercourse as well but it's his call and all we can do is respect him. Joy to follow.