• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-03-26] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Kzor

May 27, 2021
Anyone else bothered by the fact that Scia makes so many variants of an image?
And the what's worse is the facial variations between are not very different.

Anyway I don't pay for them so I guess I shouldn't complain.
Yes, he goes a bit overboard, it probably takes him a day or two to save them all and contributes to his burnout

Reactions: Pissed Pika

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Anyone else bothered by the fact that Scia makes so many variants of an image?
And the what's worse is the facial variations between are not very different.

Anyway I don't pay for them so I guess I shouldn't complain.

That's right, you shouldn't complain. I don't pay for them either, so I don't complain about how he doesn't always release sets every month.

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
I'm impatiently waiting myself, for the next set. Especially for Revy, I wanna see what outfit variants she's gonna have.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
It is kind of hilarious that I as a Patron have to use a "leaked" link to download the Pack that I paid for...

For whatever reason Sciamano decided to only provide a Google Drive link to the Pack...

It is going as great as you would think...
Nobody can download it at the moment because of Google Drive restrictions...

His comment section is full of people asking for a alternative link... Lol

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
And here we go on again "waah-waah, too many variants, waah waah, useless variants" rollercoaster. I got a proposition for OP, alternative packs for such kind of people, make zip of the very first and last image in the pack, so-called "before-after", so they can calm their tits and stop complaining about "rubbish variants".
To stay on track, it's good to see Sciamano being faithful to himself and not dropping Genshin characters, gacha lovers also deserve some love. Too bad he did the "safe pose" of Navia, was honestly hoping for something like this: 1-30f.jpg

AnoTurtl

Jun 8, 2023
Too bad he did the "safe pose" of Navia, was honestly hoping for something like this: View attachment 3480154
Quite a shame that he didn't up the game and give Navia an alternative pose but oh well, he usually doesn't draw multiple poses for "Monthly Artwork" (only Hot Coffee and occasionally, Bonus Stuffs get those) so it's sort of a reality that we have to accept.

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
I think this might be the largest set he's done so far, at 3gig. People, you've gotta factor in the variants for each set. Only set I've been waiting for fomr this month is Revy, from Black Lagoon.

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Anybody have any problems with MEGA? I'm at 56%, and the DL's frozen. I've been having problems with MEGA, with large files like this.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes