Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-03-26] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

AnoTurtl

Jun 8, 2023
Fair point. More a public perception thing, since I don't play GI, but I've had ads and friends throwing Xianyun in my face for what feels like weeks for now, and she looks like the sort of character he'd gladly do art for.
It all depends on the preference of the patrons, honestly. If the majority have gotten over Genshin and stop requesting the girls in survey then they won't be on the polls. In that case, it will up to Mirco to choose someone to his liking for the only non-poll option

Coluber

May 3, 2019
Well, I for one, still hope that he does a proper Rosaria before he loses any interest in Breasts of the Wild: Genshin Simpact.

Cos of the nun fetish...:sneaky:

Alecks_tK

Sep 15, 2023
It all depends on the preference of the patrons, honestly. If the majority have gotten over Genshin and stop requesting the girls in survey then they won't be on the polls. In that case, it will up to Mirco to choose someone to his liking for the only non-poll option
That's true enough. Arlecchino was not that long ago, so I'm not sure of the chances. We'll see (as though there's anything else to be done).

Well, I for one, still hope that he does a proper Rosaria before he loses any interest in Breasts of the Wild: Genshin Simpact.

Cos of the nun fetish...:sneaky:
That said, really wish he'd done a proper Beidou set. Ah well...

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
A look at the set and my surprise the gacha fans still haven't been left behind just yet

116461103_p0.png

And go ahead and grill me for this but i did hoped he'd do navia before moving on to other genres since she's become one of my favorites genshin ladies (̶I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶s̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶n̶o̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶b̶u̶r̶n̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶a̶)̶

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
A look at the set and my surprise the gacha fans still haven't been left behind just yet

View attachment 3392413

And go ahead and grill me for this but i did hoped he'd do navia before moving on to other genres since she's become one of my favorites genshin ladies (̶I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶s̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶n̶o̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶b̶u̶r̶n̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶a̶)̶
he's not gonna give up Genshin that easily, there's always going to be a steady flow of waifus for him to draw for the next few years

• Hey there
Reactions: Fadjiot

markkasa

Feb 8, 2023
imo his weak point is that all the faces look the same. It's the barbie effect.
True, but what a face it is:love: I mean the style is otherwise so immaculately alluring and feminine that it makes up for it, but I do wonder why he doesn't wanna challenge himself a little if nothing else and try different facial features..

Reactions: thirstyman

Kzor

May 27, 2021
True, but what a face it is:love: I mean the style is otherwise so immaculately alluring and feminine that it makes up for it, but I do wonder why he doesn't wanna challenge himself a little if nothing else and try different facial features..
He used to better about it. Compare his first Fubuki to the recent one.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes