DarrenOwen

Aug 13, 2018
svs

as long as he doesn't get with the school bitches i'm fine. that would be just too creepy thou the scene about that girl milking herself and the actual milk coming out of her breasts got some alerts. by the way you fixed the memory thing
Ugh, no... Still no news on the memory problem...

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Is there a "anti-patreon" patch on the horizon for this game found nothing at lewdpatcher. uhhh? is there one for the new version XD
No. I won't be updating my incest patch and there are very few people who have the knowledge and effort to make a patch for this game.

Idk about this one. After trying to open it it tanks both my CPU and memory usage.
Game still crashes whenever I open it.. It complains about memory usage despite running no other programmes than the game itself.. If anyone has any help to offer it'd be very apreciated!
It's a pity the dev is more focused on keeping people out of the files than making an optimized game.
after downloading the game crashs all the time ;x
I'd bet money that the memory and cpu usage problems are the result of the encryption just like before. In the old DRM version I had resource problems too and when I removed the DRM it ran a lot better since the actual files weren't encrypted. In this version literally every file and line of code in the game needs to be unobfuscated before it can be used or read by the game.
The performance and crashes will never get better unless the dev unfucks all the files, which will never happen.

Holyyy

Dec 29, 2017
So some people are saying that NTR is in the game or will be added later, which sucks ass because it isn´t tagged as such... Come on.

Names Names

Jun 24, 2018
No. I won't be updating my incest patch and there are very few people who have the knowledge and effort to make a patch for this game.

I'd bet money that the memory and cpu usage problems are the result of the encryption just like before. In the old DRM version I had resource problems too and when I removed the DRM it ran a lot better since the actual files weren't encrypted. In this version literally every file and line of code in the game needs to be unobfuscated before it can be used or read by the game.
The performance and crashes will never get better unless the dev unfucks all the files, which will never happen.

Soooo, have to wait until next fix bugs update?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
So some people are saying that NTR is in the game or will be added later, which sucks ass because it isn´t tagged as such... Come on.
Games are tagged based on current content. If something gets added in an update, the tag gets added when it's brought to our attention.

And please stop with trying to stir the NTR pot.

Reactions: grys800

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
can somebody help my with a fix when i try to enter into the bunny show at evening but when i enter its continiously loading what do i do help its a bug ofc

cool_aaaa

Oct 6, 2017
Guys, I have 16 RAM and 6 Core CPU the game crashes every time I try to Open it is there any way to launch the game without crashing the whole damn thing.
I played the game from the first launch up until now and this is the most bugged release ever. I am more disappointment than ever.

Plug!

May 31, 2018
when i saw nothing mentioned about the memory leak issue in the change log i knew it was going to be a disaster

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes