Gravitz

Jun 26, 2018
Oh boy, yet another new type of encryption on the files. Guess we know why it took so long for the update...

If anyone can figure out how to get around it, I would appreciate it.

DarrenOwen

Aug 13, 2018
Idk about this one. After trying to open it it tanks both my CPU and memory usage. Is it the right one?

Edit: After looking through the task manager, it seems that even though there is only one instance of the game running, it likes to open up to FOUR instances of itself in the task manager.. Closing any of them forces the game to close.

Edit 2: Okay... so.. I either get to the first loading screen and the game force closes itself, OR I get to a black main screen and the game freezes and it has to be force closed from the task manager. Anyone got any clue of what's going on?

DarrenOwen

Aug 13, 2018
Game still crashes whenever I open it.. It complains about memory usage despite running no other programmes than the game itself.. If anyone has any help to offer it'd be very apreciated!

Reactions: powiee

Carnagie

Apr 30, 2017
It's a pity the dev is more focused on keeping people out of the files than making an optimized game.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Well this was a odd experience had to unzip with 7-zip just to get around errors from trying to unzip with winzip and now I can start the new game, weird.

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
svs
Oh, there will be NTR for sure... question is wether it'll be skipable or not...
and WHEN it will be implemented..
as long as he doesn't get with the school bitches i'm fine. that would be just too creepy thou the scene about that girl milking herself and the actual milk coming out of her breasts got some alerts. by the way you fixed the memory thing

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes