D

Deleted member 154834

you would expect them to release more often when making that kinda money.
That ain't my problem, I was even pledging 1$/month at the beginning when the game was actually working, well that isn't the case anymore.

Perk

Jun 16, 2017
Ram also full in my laptop with 32 GB of RAM x'Dx'D
Also, does anyone know which is the changelog of this version?
(what has been added in the last version, apart from the crash)

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Has it worked for you? and if so, what was your strategy?
I haven't tried to play the game and don't plan to tbh.

so, let me get this strait. the developer after giving in to patreon demands removed the incest, not even bothering to make his own incest patch for people outside patreon, so people who like his game put the incest back in via mod and that made the developer mad so he chased them away via excessive encryption?
Yep.

Reactions: OmegaUltima

uriziel

Jun 16, 2018
It worked for me , but when i tried to enter the club (to find out where flora is working..) it wouldnt stop loading

Reactions: diibuuu

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
What is "RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe"? I didn't put any executables in my incest patch...

No.
its just a save editor, i use it to cheat in money i need so i dont have to grind. just made my whole "save" folder into a zip as the site here didn't wanna let me upload a save.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
you would expect them to release more often when making that kinda money.
Well it is not THAT much money. Where I come from it is like 2 average salaries (so if there are 2 people working on it...) and the standards here are not that high. What I truly laugh about is those patreon games that have 44k per month. THAT is a lot of money and the content is usually not on par.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Well it is not THAT much money. Where I come from it is like 2 average salaries (so if there are 2 people working on it...) and the standards here are not that high. What I truly laugh about is those patreon games that have 44k per month. THAT is a lot of money and the content is usually not on par.
i read it as 20k.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
@isamaru @Atlin
The developer disabled letting non-patrons view the patron community posts tab today. You know why? Are they all negative or something?

its just a save editor, i use it to cheat in money i need so i dont have to grind. just made my whole "save" folder into a zip as the site here didn't wanna let me upload a save.
Sorry I wasn't sure. Did you use the save converter and are your saves working with the new version?
i read it as 20k.
It's ~$15k a month that they get but you're not supposed to be talking about their earnings since it isn't related to the thread topic.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
@isamaru @Atlin
The developer disabled letting non-patrons view the patron community posts tab today. You know why? Are they all negative or something?

Sorry I wasn't sure. Did you use the save converter and are your saves working with the new version?
not sure about the purpose of it in there, like i said i just put up my entire 2.1 save folder as thats what i copied into the new one. game is running without any problems so far for me, though im already passed the point where people have it crash i think.

the last release was ages ago so im not sure what changes i made to the saves only that they should be in the later stages of 2.1

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
@isamaru @Atlin
He probably did it because it was literally just dozens of posts whining that the update was ~8 hours late because their download website fucked up somehow and they had to fix it.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes