Mod RPGM School of Lust - Incest Patch [v0.4.0c]

Aug 4, 2020
thanks pk2000 and everyone that made this possible. now we can look into the live2d files without opening the game and can also swap in other live2d assets into the game too.
How did you manage to open the live 2D gallery thing in the first attachment?

deedguy123

Apr 27, 2021
After I did this all, everytime I play basketball I get an error that says failed to load the png file. Any help?

Yunoshot

Jan 10, 2021
Hi question is there a way to get a new vibator in the game because the one that i got i sold exident in lusties toys and now i cant proceed in the violet questline

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Hi question is there a way to get a new vibator in the game because the one that i got i sold exident in lusties toys and now i cant proceed in the violet questline
Best ask such question in main game topic, but yeah you can get other vibes from the hole or purchasing at a expensive price at downtown (late game).

tzer

Apr 30, 2018
So is there a way to restore the old character live2d art i kind of liked it compared to now as it said he was malnourished and him being that size.. yeah doesnt fit. Is there a way or tutorial to do so? as this is technically another form of censorship in the game.

If applicable i would like them to add such a tutorial to the ipatch tutorial for those who want the game the most uncensored in its purest state.

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
So is there a way to restore the old character live2d art i kind of liked it compared to now as it said he was malnourished and him being that size.. yeah doesnt fit. Is there a way or tutorial to do so? as this is technically another form of censorship in the game.

If applicable i would like them to add such a tutorial to the ipatch tutorial for those who want the game the most uncensored in its purest state.
There is one however you won't gain much from it since all CG's will have the new character models.
And changing live2d of female character will make them scale way to much to the point where you can only see their heads.

tzer

Apr 30, 2018
There is one however you won't gain much from it since all CG's will have the new character models.
And changing live2d of female character will make them scale way to much to the point where you can only see their heads.
I just want the male main character restored(many of the cgs block the dude out somewhat it seems so im fine with them being the same i just want his og form to be restored as you see it much more often than the cgs.) as he looked more charming and more accurate with the story.

And he looks.. less creepy i dunno why but the current iteration looks creepy to me.

And to see a hypothetical non censored version of the game.

I just need that tutorial and the ipatch one updated to include a tutorial for this for less censorship.

Last edited:

tzer

Apr 30, 2018
welp there goes hope i dont know many things about such a function and its been a while i just want to aquire knowledge to fix this corrupted(in a altered in a bad way sense) game.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
welp there goes hope i dont know many things about such a function and its been a while i just want to aquire knowledge to fix this corrupted(in a altered in a bad way sense) game.
Search in the main game topic for incest patch or something. Old models will be there with instructions in how to decrypt game files to change them.

tzer

Apr 30, 2018
Search in the main game topic for incest patch or something. Old models will be there with instructions in how to decrypt game files to change them.
will do just want a note on the main topic's incest patch tutorial that you can switch the model files(to the og protag) after decrypting.. i am kind of an idiot.. so i am sorry for wasting time with my own existence. gonna just move to the main topic anyways.

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
No. It doesn't. Follow the instructions on the OP of the main game.

Rickodo

Nov 17, 2018
I do as the description says and got this the moment i want to start the game.
What now?
I want to play with the new incest patch.
But i got this and if i use the patch in a other whay, the game stuck in the loading screen. :-(

Last edited: