Mod RPGM School of Lust - Incest Patch [v0.4.0c]

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
I just downloaded the newest version, 0.5.1a and applied it (First time i modded this game) and it worked
It is different from patches that modify some variable names, like in renpy games. It works, but restores/reverts the game events/bugs/story to the version of the patch.
Hello stupid question, but does the incest patch actually work now? Like it works with the whole content?
Mine is identical, with the original game (only 3 pictures and some dialogs are changed).
Everything else remains the same.
The saves made from the original version will work fine in my ipatch version and the saves from ipatch can be imported in a future update.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
This thread should probably be closed. The modder declared they wouldn't be working on it anymore and all relevant information is posted. IMO, don't let people hope of an update if there is none. It's a shame, but if the dev really made the modder's life hell over it, I don't blame them for stopping.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
It is different from patches that modify some variable names, like in renpy games. It works, but restores/reverts the game events/bugs/story to the version of the patch.
do you mean like it reverts 0.5.1a back to 0.4.0c or only content up to that point is affected and the rest is not?

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017

Mine is identical, with the original game (only 3 pictures and some dialogs are changed).
Everything else remains the same.
The saves made from the original version will work fine in my ipatch version and the saves from ipatch can be imported in a future update.
yes. I checked it again and its 0.4.0 GODDAMMIT! And then I applied your version 0.5.0 but it still stays at 0.4.0 i decrypted before applying it

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
oh well, until some good soul is able to update this mod i will have to play a censored game. GRRRRRRRR!
can someone tell me what am i going to lose in the mod? apart of the mom and sister content

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
nt up to that point is affected and the rest is not?
Everything is reverted to 0.4.0c.
yes. I checked it again and its 0.4.0 GODDAMMIT! And then I applied your version 0.5.0 but it still stays at 0.4.0 i decrypted before applying it
oh well, until some good soul is able to update this mod i will have to play a censored game. GRRRRRRRR!
can someone tell me what am i going to lose in the mod? apart of the mom and sister content
You mean that first used 0.4.0c mod and then applied mine? That would result in a frankestein build (10% v0.5.1a and 80% v0.4.0c).
You should use a vanilla v0.5.1 build and then apply the patch (I only included the files need to be changed in the zip, nothing more, nothing less).

DaddyMatt

Jun 8, 2020
when you say to put the files of decryption tool do you mean like in the game files or the sol patch files

Liebely

Jun 22, 2017
I'm not concerned about the patch not working I'm more interesting in seeing the guts of the files but I can't get them to decompile in the first place.
I followed the method pk2000 listed but it gives me an error and stops.
I'm just wondering if the encryption changed from the last version which caused that or if I somehow messed up.

Zey_Shadowalker

Nov 29, 2020
Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong with the mod installation? Or is it just because the version is 0.5.3 now instead of 0.4.0?