• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod RPGM School of Lust - Incest Patch [v0.4.0c]

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
If you get corrupt files then probably decryption key was changed again. Meaning I'll need to find it and update the decryption script. Keep in mind that this script was originally intended for 0.4.0a. I didn't make any promises of it successfully decrypting 0.5.0.
On my end the script woks fine.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
If the one you have doesn’t present any problem, could you post the Title1 and IconSet png(s) from the www/img/system folder? Thx
And how can you be sure that everything else was decrypted correctly? :unsure:

I suspect the problem is related to the node version you installed.

Uninstall the one you already installed
Download and install version v12.18.3

windows 32bit

windows 64bit

and try again to decrypt (you must start from scratch = delete the game folder and extract the original encrypted one)

Sep 5, 2018
And how can you be sure that everything else was decrypted correctly? :unsure:

I suspect the problem is related to the node version you installed.

Uninstall the one you already installed
Download and install version v12.18.3

windows 32bit

windows 64bit

and try again to decrypt (you must start from scratch = delete the game folder and extract the original encrypted one)
This is the version I have. Atm I’m just trying to see what the problems are and trying to manually resolve them when I encounter them; obviously this is just an attempt and if more and more problems come I will try another way or just give up and play the original one. If you could do me the favor of passing those 2 images I would be very thankful

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
This is the version I have. Atm I’m just trying to see what the problems are and trying to manually resolve them when I encounter them; obviously this is just an attempt and if more and more problems come I will try another way or just give up and play the original one. If you could do me the favor of passing those 2 images I would be very thankful

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
The patch worked fine for me too, not sure what the problem was for that guy but I hope it worked out. That said, it does lock out some of the later content which is a bummer. I was hoping it would just keep going but switch back to the whole "landlady and her family" stuff once it reached the point where new content began instead of just disabling it. Beggers can't be choosers, back to the lame version.

nave 1234

Jun 14, 2018
Hi you mind if you can fix the bugs in that i have mention in my last post as they are out right game breaking and i had to rest severely times

Here are a few bugfix and game break glitches:
  1. Hallwalker quest crash the game after you see it.
  2. Zoe three dream crash after the you hit the logs.
  3. And half of building in town in the city you flat out cant go it
  4. And blackmail quest 3 does not work at all

Dec 26, 2017
The creator of this patch has said he will not be continuing it. The devs put more effort in file protection than creating content. They also hit him with a cease and desist at one point.
If a updated patch is created, it is unlikely it will come from lain.
The patch does not work with the current version.

Reactions: kagekami

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
V0.5.1b ipatch normal and alternative versions.

(you need to decrypt the game before applying the patch)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The difference between them is when Flora talks... the name displayed is:
normal = Flora
alternative = Mom

Last edited:

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
I'll add the encryption script I used for 0.4.0p1 so that anyone can make a simple replacement patch without requiring users to decrypt the whole thing first. It probably doesn't work for 0.5.1b but I suspect pk2000 can make it work.

Reactions: pk2000

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Just to report here, the latest version of SOL worked fine with the older main laim mod. Hooray!
It didnt break the game

SOL_LEpAjJpojN.png

Last edited:

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
I'll add the encryption script I used for 0.4.0p1 so that anyone can make a simple replacement patch without requiring users to decrypt the whole thing first. It probably doesn't work for 0.5.1b but I suspect pk2000 can make it work.
Do not worry, I just applied on the latest version and it worked (But keep a secret or You-know-who will fix it)

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Thanks for this, but I will keep the decrypted "do it yourself" option.
Don't want forcing boner team to keep changing their encryption algorithms...
Boner provides the game to their patrons, we provide them a way to decrypt and modify/personalize it.
Do not worry, I just applied on the latest version and it worked (But keep a secret or You-know-who will fix it)
Typical placebo effect.:)
You think that you are running v. 0.5.1a when in reality you are running a moded v. 0.4.0c.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Thanks for this, but I will keep the decrypted "do it yourself" option.
Don't want forcing boner team to keep changing their encryption algorithms...
Boner provides the game to their patrons, we provide them a way to decrypt and modify/personalize it.

Typical placebo effect.:)
You think that you are running v. 0.5.1a when in reality you are running a moded v. 0.4.0c.
I just downloaded the newest version, 0.5.1a and applied it (First time i modded this game) and it worked