• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
After dying 20+ times, I've finally completed the maze and come out with the girl and a healthy respect for bats. I finally feel like I've accomplished something in my life.

Reactions: Cyberjacky

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Lol. Don't forget to sprint. It also helps if you corner them.
No, really... The damn cats run so fast I almost can't see them. Out of 20 or so tries I managed to catch ONE cat.

I ended up modifying the variables to cat = 5. That minigame was impossible.

Last edited:

roadog

Aug 9, 2018
So, I looked through the code and found out the teacher riddle. Note: You cannot no clip and do them out of order, they must be done as intended. L B B B // B L B L // B B L B // T L B L
Neossoen must have made a mistake because the only thing wrong was the third B (He wrote L) in the first one.

shaitanxxx

Jun 2, 2021
No, really... The damn cats run so fast I almost can't see them. Out of 20 or so tries I managed to catch ONE cat.

I ended up modifying the variables to cat = 5. That minigame was impossible.
Where was this variable? I cannot catch all the cats

Baphomet87

Jun 8, 2023
game is fucking garbage... challange lily for the second time just to get trapped by the "cursed ones" in an infinite fight loop no matter how many times you beat them they dont actually stay down it just loads the same exact fight again and again... its fucking garbage

lolgandu

Jul 10, 2019
Could anyone really win the blackjack game?
Blackjack is the easy one. Normal blackjack rules.

Bet for 100, and keep betting for 100, bet for 500 if you lose once. That way you make up your losses. If you lose at 500, bet for 1500. At any point, if you win, get back to 100.

boy1208

Apr 17, 2023
i got up to the roof but now i cant do anything else. the orb keeps saying i need to win duels on the 2nd floor but there are no more duels left

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes